Hi I\'m Ace

Sherrell MillerSherrell Miller SydneyMember Posts: 286
edited 8 August, 2007 in Plus Friendly
hi everyone I am new here and to my new home, I was finally adopted from my breeder at nearly 12 months, Mum can't quite work out why I was still there as I am very handsome and affectionate!!, My new fur sister has been on dogster for a while and has lots of plas , I woudl love to make some cat pals here!!

Comments

• Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 3 August, 2007
    Meowlo Ace: Welcome to CATSTER. We visited our page and 1) Invited you to be Friends 2) Left you a treat (can't have enough treats!) 3) Added you to our corral. Hope to see you around. Purr back at you later, Benny Grunch, Emma and Louis
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 3 August, 2007
    Hi Ace. You certainly are a handsome fellow. We also sent you a friend request. Welcome to Catster.;c;
  • Teresa ConcannonTeresa Concannon Member Posts: 7,378
    edited 3 August, 2007
    Hello Ace :-h Welcome to Catster. We also sent a friends request and corralled you and left you some treats. :D Benny, Emma & Louis :-h -- We sent a friends request to you, too Purrs, KC & Mittens
  • Sherrell MillerSherrell Miller SydneyMember Posts: 286
    edited 3 August, 2007
    Thanks you so much for the warm welcome!! I think I will like Catster alot!!:c9
  • Dolores LenzDolores Lenz MissionMember Posts: 341
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Hello Ace! Welcome to the wonderful world of Catster! We are off to visit your page now and ask for your friendship. We will corral and give treats too! You are a magnificent kitty! Thank goodness you found your furever home!!! :D :-h |:|
  • Robin PinkhamRobin Pinkham BangorMember Posts: 1,601
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Hi Ace! Welcome to Catster. You will have fun ! Friend request is on its way :^:
  • Sherrell MillerSherrell Miller SydneyMember Posts: 286
    edited 8 August, 2007
    HI everyone, I am so excited to have found such a lovley place!! all you cats are lovley, I have not even been here for a week and I already have 96 Kitty Pals WOW I feel so special Thanks for the war m welcome everyone!!!|:|:h:
  • Toni TurcotteToni Turcotte AustinMember Posts: 593
    edited 8 August, 2007
    Hi Ace! You have a cool name! |^| On my way to your page to send you a friend request and give you some treats!
  • Elizabeth BanchiElizabeth Banchi MorristownMember Posts: 3,382
    edited 8 August, 2007
    Hi Ace! We're going to send you a friend request. :)
  • MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    edited 8 August, 2007
    We are coming over too:-h Welcome to Catster;c;
  • Donna MuraniDonna Murani BronxvilleMember Posts: 2,658 ✭✭
    edited 8 August, 2007
    You sure are a cutie! Welcome and we hope you have lots of fun! Love, Baby-G and Be-Little ;c;