This littlehuman boy needs your messages!

Heidi PaulsonHeidi Paulson Member Posts: 2,785
edited 8 August, 2007 in Plus Friendly
My Doggy sister got this of dogster and told me to put it on here. My Mom's friend of a friend of my family has a little human boy ( Austin Price) who has been recently diagnosed with cancer....He is in the Childrens Hospital in Minneapolis....anyways....The hospital has set up a website for him to receive messages. He had been really excited when his parents read the messages to him and he is amazed at people far away thinking of him. If you have time...take a moment to bring a smile to a little boy with a message of hope. One thing...the doctors are not using the term "cancer" as this little guys grandfather just died of cancer not long ago and he knows that term. Here is the website...http://www.caringbridge.org/ Type in Austinprice (one word) Thank you all....Much Love to you all! Otis~

Comments

• Toni TurcotteToni Turcotte AustinMember Posts: 593
    edited 8 August, 2007
    I went and left a message. Saw some catsters and dogsters that left messages too %:D%
  • Donna MuraniDonna Murani BronxvilleMember Posts: 2,658 ✭✭
    edited 8 August, 2007
    My sis and I left a message too - what an adorable little boy he is! Love, Baby-G and Little-One
  • Claire AbelClaire Abel VallejoMember Posts: 19,753
    edited 8 August, 2007
    What a little cutie! Great to see so many Catsters and Dogsters on there! Was happy to sign and hoping to bring a smile to his face this evening! Purring, Baby Girl:^:
  • Jill JohnsonJill Johnson GarlandMember Posts: 1,862
    edited 8 August, 2007
    Please read my updated post...you are all purrrrrrrrrrrrfection! and I want you all to know that both me and Otis are proud to be a part of the Catster/Dogster family!