Vincent & Tigress\\\' Wedding. August 5th 1:00pm Caster time

1363738394042»

Comments

• Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
    edited 5 August, 2007
    teehee Thats ok! *bats the brusselball with her paw and sends it flying towards Emme*
  • Kimberly BordelonKimberly Bordelon AustinMember Posts: 1,932
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Concats to Vincent & his lovely Tigress,what a great pawty! Much luv and blessings to the both of you on this journey!;)=D> ;P
  • edited 5 August, 2007
    See ya, Boo and Tigg!!! Hope your mommy feels better!! :-h
  • Ruth BrouwerRuth Brouwer HuntsvilleMember Posts: 10,651
    edited 5 August, 2007
    *fields brusselball from vincent and redirects it to Laurie*
  • Ruth BrouwerRuth Brouwer HuntsvilleMember Posts: 10,651
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Bye, Chente and Tigress! :-h
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Oh that sounds SO romantic! *closes her eyes dreamily and pictures swaying palm trees, a white sand beach and true love* ahhhhhh :c9:c9
  • Leslie ErkmanLeslie Erkman a river townMember Posts: 1,166
    edited 5 August, 2007
    *Drags Vincent away from game and waves at everykit.* Thanks everyone for comeing! *Kisses Vincent as she leads him toward the awaiting limo*
  • martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Yes my angel, we best sneak off..... ;)
    edited 5 August, 2007
    thanks Bixit for stopping by!!!:h:
    edited 5 August, 2007
    *hugs Tigress and Vincent* Have fun you two! :-h:-h
  • edited 5 August, 2007
    :-h :-h :-h Bye, Vincent and Tigress! Concatulations!!! :-h :-h :-h
    edited 5 August, 2007
    BYE EVERYONE THANKS SO SO MUCH!!!! *puts his arm around Tigress and kisses her as they enter the limo and drive off into the sunset.....*:c9
  • Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
    edited 5 August, 2007
    *Emme dashes back in and intercepts the bb and taps it to Laurie* Sorry sweety, gotta run....
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Ok Emme It was nice purrlaying with you..hugssssssssssss my mom has to go too..
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Bye everypurr! *dashes out on her little white paws*
    edited 5 August, 2007
    *starts tidying up and collecting glasses* Such a lovely wedding!!! *holds the caught bouquet close, sniffs the fragrant blossoms and thinks of Rico*
  • edited 5 August, 2007
    *finishes off his catnip catini* I'd better get going, too. Good night, everykitty!!! :-h
  • Lorilee DavisLorilee Davis EugeneMember Posts: 668
    edited 5 August, 2007
    As per the norm, I am late I apologize profusely. I was flying back home with Mommy and Daddy and Mommy got very sick in the car. My poor Mommy. Vincent and Tigress, I have been thinking about you both all day and I have been waiting for my moment to give my toast. I know I am very, very late, but I hope not too late. My gift to you on your wedding day is a Cougar song: Ahem: Although I am very late I would never miss such an important date To Vincent and Tigress I raise my glass And I toast a union that will surely last Forever And I know you will both endeavor To love each other always In honor of this marriage my paw is raised I wish you luck and love And blessings raining down from above You are both such special friends To so many And to you I send Cougar kisses from above May you always feel the love of each other And I have a message from your brother Hugo He wants for both of you to know That we are all so proud of you We are honored that you would share a love so true So Happy Wedding Vincent and Tigress I'm a long-winded Cougar! I digress! All of my love to you both. I am sorry I wasn't here sooner. Love, Navin R. Johnson-Davis
  • Michele AshleyMichele Ashley Chattanooga/HixsonMember Posts: 3,161
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Congratulations on your wedding ;P Sorry we are late. Momma had to go out and we couldnt type. George, Meekah, Snow, Miss Kitty, Bear
  • Maggie StrasserMaggie Strasser Morris PlainsMember Posts: 856
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Yeah....what Navin said! MOL Tigress, Vincent....I wish you much love and happiness in your years ahead. May your days be joyous and your nights romantic! :c9 Purrs & Kisses, Chrissy |:| |bb| |:| |bb| |:| |bb| |:| |bb|
  • Rita Anne ProvenzanoRita Anne Provenzano PhilapawMember Posts: 635
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Tocca arrives late, but nonetheless, with good wishes and bringing a gift of magic. In the box is warm sunbathing, tuna flakes, pets behind the ears, tummy rubs, running water from a faucet, and catnip toys. All wonderful things that a kitty would love. Tocca begs forgiveness for the late appearance but she prays that the bride and groom will understand what her family has just endured. Tocca, Stella, Ava, Dash, Nico, Licorice, Cookie, Milk, Guinness, Cookie, Milk, Mew and Blue wish Vincent and Tigress years of wedded bliss, with much happiness and joy.
  • Roxann RobbinsRoxann Robbins Member Posts: 3,268
    edited 5 August, 2007
    I am so sorry for missing your special day...mommy had to work all day and just got home. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and health and fun! Thank you soooo much for inviting me, I so wish I could've attended the wedding! You both were in my thoughts and heart. I must be going now. I cannpt stay. I must fly to Amelia's side and purrrr for her health. Luv, Black Jack
  • Karin PruessnerKarin Pruessner DurbanMember Posts: 2,110
    edited 6 August, 2007
    Opps, so sorry. I must have had a nap attack during the wedding and fell asleep!! MOL!!! Concatulations Vincent and Tigress and many happy years together!!
  • Cara BarisCara Baris GilletteMember Posts: 40
    edited 6 August, 2007
    congratulations to you borth...you know i was watching :^:
  • edited 7 August, 2007
    THIS WHOLE PLACE IS INVITED the place im inviting you to is called Summer Ball it,s in party time and virtual playdates MUST HAVE A DATE or if you can,t find one come alone and maby some guy or girl will ask to dance with you?? This Summer Ball is a celebration before my B-Day august 12 but were throwing it on..well were throwing the Ball on August 11th Time is 4:00pm i hope this ball is going to be fun oh and one more thing theres dress codes ecxept fro the Dj girls are dressed in beautiful dresses and guys can have a suit or a tux any color of a suit or tux now where was i going to do oh yes! FOOD well we have alot of food like this Food Salmon Salmon cake Tuna Tuna fish jell-o tuna sandwiches peanut butter sandwiches PB&J uncrustible sandwiches Sushi Mouse on a stick Fried mouse Oysters Lobsters Crabs soups like chicken noodle tomato oysters beef and chicken Chicken Fries Burgers Hotdogs Catnip Baked potatos Drinks Milk Water Chocolate milk soda Whine Now lets see takes invatations to get in thanks to the guards so im going to be picking some cats and they can this is if they don,t have a date they can dance with soome freinds or look for a girl or guy thats has no date in the room i will be announceing Ball Queen And King after the ball annd they will be awarded with treats! well this Ball i hope the cats are going to like
  • Cherri ShinabergerCherri Shinaberger TownsendMember Posts: 60
    edited 9 August, 2007
    Well, dang. We missed the notice about your wedding. I would have loved to be there! Well, concatulations anyway. A long and lovely life together! Mawse;P;c;:P