New

Dani TaylorDani Taylor San AntonioMember Posts: 443
edited 9 August, 2007 in Plus Friendly
Hi! I just joined so I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Oracle. Sometimes I'm real sweet and other times, well, not so much. I don't like dogs or other cats and it was nice when I was in a single animal household. Then Dad got married and now I have to put with a puppy and another cat! Oh well, I get along ok. I hope everyone is doing well today!

Comments

• Toni TurcotteToni Turcotte AustinMember Posts: 593
    edited 9 August, 2007
    Hi Oracle! Sometimes I'm not so nice either. I'd be really happy if it was just me, Mama and Daddy. But I have one brofur and two sisfurs! :-O Very nice to meet you. Sending a friend invite :)
  • Jennifer starkJennifer stark ColumbusMember Posts: 589
    edited 9 August, 2007
    welcome Orcale, Yeah same here it\'s was just me and my mommy.. until her friend gave her a baby kitten.. (sisfur) i dont get along with her... but now i do get along with her.... I hpe to see you around.. i would like to invited you to be my friend.. ok MEOW>> so we keep in touch From, Sheba..|^|
  • Dani TaylorDani Taylor San AntonioMember Posts: 443
    edited 9 August, 2007
    Thanks for the welcome! I'm happy to be friends with both of you and your fur families!