My new human brother

Tara ScarlettTara Scarlett RaynhamMember Posts: 196
edited 27 February, 2006 in Plus Fun
Mommy and Daddy brought home my new baby brother Arik, today! So far he's not too bad! *purrs!*

Comments

• cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congratulations on the new family member!
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Natasha, what wonderful news! Congratulations!
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    Congratulations on your new little brother!
  • Sandy ColemanSandy Coleman WashingtonMember Posts: 438
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congratulations, Natasha! And, remember, even though Arik is going to get a lot larger than you, you will always be the BIG sister! Rufus
  • Jane HopkeJane Hopke MiddletownMember Posts: 1,033
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congrats on your human baby brother! Sugar Baby and I are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our human cousin Ben in May....let us know how it goes!
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 27 February, 2006
    How exciting!! Congratulations.
  • Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 27 February, 2006
    How wonderful Natasha! Congrats to you and your whole family!
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Congrats, Natasha!
  • Robyn LesoskyRobyn Lesosky CincinnatiMember Posts: 5,076
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh congratulations!!!! Mom and dad hope to give us a human sibling eventually!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 27 February, 2006
    How wonderful! And, believe me, you are still a kitty in good standing, although the humans are paying lots of attention to the baby. Just plug your ears when he starts wailing (especially during YOUR nap) and if he wakes you up, just go up to him when he's taking HIS nap, and meow in his face! *evil giggle* Also, don't worry about the myth of cats sucking air out of babies. It isn't true. . . that's why they call it a myth! Have fun and enjoy him now, cuz when he starts crawling and walking, he's gonna be trying to pull your tail and put his sticky fingers all over your purr-fect fur!
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey, didn't anyone teach these darned humans about spaying and neutering?? ;-) Just remember, when the new human gets bigger and spends more and more time away from the big humans, the big ones will turn to you for comfort. So there's no need to get jealous, since they're all still your humans in the end! :-)
  • Tara ScarlettTara Scarlett RaynhamMember Posts: 196
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thank you everyone! So far he just kinda sits there. But his changing table is nice and comfy! Mommy says he's getting all kinds hair in his diaper and it's all my fault. hee hee hee!