We Are PLUS!

Bernice EverettBernice Everett Member Posts: 37
edited 16 August, 2007 in Plus Friendly
We were given a gift by a very sweet friend and now we are one of you cats! We are so excited we can\'t stand it. ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; We can\'t stop dancing! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; We love it! ;P;P;P|:|

Comments

• FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 August, 2007
    Welcome to Catster Plus, Tipper! What a big handsome guy you are! People say I'm a big kitty, but you've got me beat. I'm so glad you found a loving home with a nice family. Purrs, Felix
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 15 August, 2007
    Im so glad you can enjoy catster plus now. I know you will love it so much. Lots of love, Ruben and Gordy
  • Kim WashburnKim Washburn LouisvilleMember Posts: 1,057
    edited 16 August, 2007
    Wow. You are bigger than me too. I have lost two pounds and am down to 20 right now. Momma still says I'm too big, but what's a guy to do? It's nice to have you as a Plus member and really cool it was a gift. Jack
  • Bernice EverettBernice Everett Member Posts: 37
    edited 16 August, 2007
    I am so amazed at how many nice kitties are here on Catster! Thanks so much Felix, Ruben and Jack! I am feeling the love! |:|:-h