S & M\'s Aussie Surfing Resort

Natalie CallanderNatalie Callander BrisbaneMember Posts: 279
edited 5 September, 2007 in Catster Crushes
Hey evfurrykitty! Welcome to me & Mika's surfing resort! Well this place is just fur you to have fun, go on dates and enjoy time with your loved ones. It is an Aussie surfing Resort and has really pawsome waves, just like those at Surfurs Purradise! We also serve drinks and food I'll be including a food & drink menu below which we can add to or remove from, whenever we feel like it.;) Drinks: Shrimp Cocktail Pepsi (Pupsi) Cata Cola Fish Juice Prawn Water Gilly Water Pumpkin Juice Iced Pumpkin Juice Food: Pepurroni Purrza Any flavour Purrza that you wish fur Fried Prawns Fish Soup Iced Shrimps Fish n Eggs Smoked Salmon Well that's it, if Mika or I ever need to add something extra to this, I'll just return to this post and fix it up! Well I hope you have fun at S n M's surfing resort! Meows n purrs, ;c;%:D%Samurai & Mika;c;%:D%

Comments

• Nichole JagerNichole Jager CairnsMember Posts: 1,181
    edited 5 September, 2007
    %:D%=; WHOOO This place is really cool sweetie!;) I love it! Made by Aussies:)):D Anyways, are you online now babe?