Our brofur Toby is 9 today!

Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
Purrlease help us concatulate our shy brofur, Toby, who is 9 today!! As you all know Queenie and I are the talkative ones in the furrmily, but today is HIS day, so purrlease help us make him feel special by saying concats! We luv you, Tob!!!! |:|

Comments

• Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I wanted to concatulate my brofur personally too!! CONCATS Toby!! Although you bug me sometimes, I still luv you! *giggle* |bb|
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday to Toby!!!!!! Celebrate!!!!;P;P;P:P:P:P;P;P;P Purrrs, Mufasa and family
  • Christina OttChristina Ott fairless hillsMember Posts: 8,628
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Happy Birthday Toby!!! happy Happy Birthday to you!! Hope your day is purrtastic!! Purrs and Bestest birthday wishes~~Leo and Cali~~;P;P:P:P|bb|;P|bb|
  • Michelle BrunnerMichelle Brunner BlairsvilleMember Posts: 11,194
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Toby!! Hope you have a furtastic day and get lots of attention and lots of cool toys! You certainly deserve it! Your Friend, Toulouse ;P :P ;P :P ;P :P ;P
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Aww shucks!!! Thanks everypurr!!! You all have helped to make this the best b-day ever!!! I luv you guys!! |:| Many thanks and purrs, Toby
  • Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy PurrsvilleMember Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    TOBY, it's YOUR BIRTHDAY!! Happy birthday all month long!
  • Alice RamseyAlice Ramsey Piney Flats/Johnson CityMember Posts: 1,241
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Sorry I missed your birthday Toby. I hope you had a Great day!! Happy birthday a week late!!! ;P;P|bb|;P;P
  • JENNIFER DUPREEJENNIFER DUPREE WILMINGTONMember Posts: 1,717
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Toby....you naughty cat! You didnt tell me!!! Hope it was a BLAST and you got lots of treats. Purrs & ^5's buddy, TICK