Funny Things I Do

Darlene WagnerDarlene Wagner MilwaukeeMember Posts: 1,075
edited 24 September, 2007 in Plus Fun
Does anyone else have strange or funny habits? I am a wood licker-I will lick walls, cabinets, and tables...mommy isn't sure why, but I love doing it. :^:

Comments

• Darlene WagnerDarlene Wagner MilwaukeeMember Posts: 1,075
    edited 20 September, 2007
    I love to carry toys around in my mouth like a dog, and I will hoard them in places-not as bad as I was when I first moved in, but still enough to be funny.:-h
  • Lydia KizziarLydia Kizziar North East TexasMember Posts: 6,153
    Funny you asked... I am probably the weirdest kitty See... I'll lay on my back on the ground and just roll around kicking my paws in the air and sometimes my face will stay straight and I'll just ever so slightly kick my back leg and I let people give me belly rubs like a dog and I like to play the piano:D
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    Just as Mommy is about to fall asleep, I come into the bedroom, jump up on the dresser (where she doesn't want me to be!) and I bang the pictures on the wall! I also kick some stuff around on the dresser, and if I'm really feeling wild . . . .I flip the dresser drawer handles up and down!
  • Elizabeth ClarkeElizabeth Clarke BerkeleyMember Posts: 1,818 ✭✭
    Every time Mom uses the bathroom, I jump up on the edge of the tub so she can turn the water on and give me a drink!
  • LilyLily BranfordMember Posts: 23,403 ✭✭✭
    Sometimes, just for fun, I walk along the floor for a short distance while I\'m sitting down! In other words, I walk on my front toes and my whole back feet instead of just the toes on all four feet, the way we normally walk.
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    Gosh, where to start? Here's two of my funny antics: 1. I wake Mom up at 3 a.m. to feed me by sitting behind her head and tapping the side of her head with my paw. I also do this at night when she turns over away from me because I like for her sleep facing towards me. 2. I like to get in the bathtub to play (minus the water). Sometimes I get really wild in there and start excitedly pawing the bottom or sides of the tub, like I'm trying to dig a hole. So far it hasn't worked.
    edited 21 September, 2007
    MOL-it is nice to know I am not the only one who has some strange habits. :^:
    MOL-it is nice to know I am not the only one who has some strange habits. :^:
  • karen andersonkaren anderson small town siamesevilleMember Posts: 5,514
    MOL....ok, I'll tell something funny that I do since you all told.....for some reason....I like to go back to the bathroom, get into the bathtub and just dig(with just my paws, no claws) .....dig for what? no clue? my furparents will hear a strange scratching & then go look, just me back in one of the bathrooms just digging away......maybe I'm trying to dig a tunnel...maybe I just want to make them come & look at me! :?
    edited 24 September, 2007
    Mommy just found out another thing I do-I try to cover my wet food. I go all around the dish and "cover" it up. With what? Mommy has no idea because it is only floor around it, but I still do it. My two-legged sister LAUGHED at me, I think that was mean!!!
    edited 24 September, 2007
    OK, OK I'll fess up, I give myself a bath in the bathroom if I hear the shower on. If I can't get into the bathroom I will do it right outside the bathroom door. I figure it must be time for that if somebody is in the shower.