Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Gizmo\'s 7th Birthday--This calls for an ALL DAY PAWTY!!!

1101112131416»

Comments

• Sophie GreenSophie Green SittingbourneMember Posts: 1,203
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Giggles* Thank you Rascal, that would be nice. I know the creatures divided it nicely but I think Giz gobbled my slice! :))
  • Alice BillmanAlice Billman Member Posts: 2,617
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh Maxy, thank you for the kind words. Those are really nice when they come from a lovely tortie like you.
  • Kaye BradyKaye Brady Garner NCMember Posts: 41,548
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Rascal paws Maxy a slice and fixes one for himself* Would you like a glass of milk to go with that, or hot tea?
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Giz this has been one great pawty!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Guys, I hate to say it but mum is falling asleep.... and we can't type without her.... *looks sad* Can I just say thank you to everycat for coming.... :D And especially to Captain for organising my pawty and making my super-zoom cake! :D
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Takes cake gratefully* Thank you Rascal! :D Aww Giz, don't be sad.... mum should be tired.... it's almost 3am! :))
  • Christine UnversawChristine Unversaw EvanstonMember Posts: 3,321
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Aww..sweet dreams Gizbear! hope you had a good time!
  • Alice BillmanAlice Billman Member Posts: 2,617
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hey Giz, we are really sorry we didn't get here sooner. I'm glad we got here for the tail end. Oh, and Happy Birthday!!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I had the best time EVER, EVER imaginable :)) Thank you guys.... you're welcome to stay and polish off the food! *High paws to Captain, Rascal, PJ and Pooh* *Kisses Dusty*
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Dusty gives Gizbear a big hug and then gently kisses him good night* Sweet dreams my dear sweet birthday bear!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Rascal gives Maxy a hug* Good night dear, Good night Giz and sleep tight...
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Giz grins and he and Maxy wave* Ah, almost furgot something.... *puts a paw on Sammy's tail to get him moving* C'mon bunny! Don't worry PJ, I'm just glad you came! Thank you again guys.... I love you all!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Pooh and Sunny hug effurryone good night* Sweet dreams and good bye..:-h
  • Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy PurrsvilleMember Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIZMO! Looks like everyone had a great time, ate too much and laughed a lot! love, Hazel Lucy
  • Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Gix, my pawrents were working out of town...so sorry to have missed it! I wish you a very... H :P A :P P :P P :P Y B :P E :P L :P A :P T :PE :P D B :P I :P R :PT :P H :P D :P A :P Y Hope it was as wonderful as you ! From the whole Texas Wild Bunch, Zack, Harry, Riley, Jack, Enzo, Hannah, Sophie, Stinky, Xerox, Angus, Annabelle, Cary, Kate, Queso, Copy, Sissy, Wally, Lily, Ivy, Charlie, Matilda, Bubba, Pete, Emme, Violet, Claire, Lucy, Kira, DC & Lizzy the dog !
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hi Giz, my friend~ my bro! We finally have access to the net. Sorry I missed all the fun. It looks like you had a great celebration I am very happy for you I hope you will have a wonderful happy healthy year Love you loads |:| Wally~ Alfie and Sydney Rose
  • Elizabeth ClarkeElizabeth Clarke BerkeleyMember Posts: 1,818 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy birthday, Gizmo! ;P