My lip is swollen and red!! I don\'t know what to do!!

Ashlyn LeidyAshlyn Leidy Member Posts: 37
edited 21 September, 2007 in Cat Health
My lip has been swollen and puffy for about a week. It lookes like one of my teeth are cutting into it, I need advise!|^|

Comments

• Jayne WatsonJayne Watson Member Posts: 53
    edited 21 September, 2007
    Oh, dear, Tigerlily!!! Once I tried to eat a bee!!! He didn't like it much, and bit my top lip:(( It got very puffed up, but my meowmy got the stinger out and dabbed it with some peroxide! Ouch!!! That hurt, but it got better after that!! Maybe you have an infection where your tooth is coming? If it's gone on this long, maybe your meowmy should ask your doctor!!! Hope you feel better soon!!;c;
  • Ashlyn LeidyAshlyn Leidy Member Posts: 37
    Oh thanks so much! It looks alot better but just to be safe she's going for a check up (she needs one anyway). Thanks alot TL
  • Melinda BMelinda B Member Posts: 1,628
    Hi Tiger Lily!! My older sister Missy used to get a little red bump on her lip that would swell up and be red. The doctor told us that it was an allergy if I remember correctly. Good luck at the vet!!! xoxoxo