I can\\\'t believe I was one of the daily diary picks

Kim WashburnKim Washburn LouisvilleMember Posts: 1,057
edited 23 September, 2007 in Catster Diaries
Mommy was at a wedding and then a football game today, so she didn\'t log in to Catster until bedtime. Daddy told her it was late and just wait until tomorrow, but mommy said she couldn\'t go a whole day without catster and guess what??? I am so glad she logged in. I was one of the diary picks. :-O We were so excited, especially after some mean folks mommy thought were friends posted our diaries on another website and made fun of her for days. She said this made her feel all better. That and the fact she is no longer a member of that other website. Thank you Catster. This came at the best time ever for me and mommy. Paws up, Jack

Comments

• Roxann RobbinsRoxann Robbins Member Posts: 3,268
    edited 17 September, 2007
    Hi Jack! I like your diary and whoever makes fun of it just don't "get it". That's their loss! I have a diary, too, and mommy's friends all know about me =) So be sure to keep up the diary! My catfamily and i are already friends with Just Black and we'd like to be your friends too! Friend invite coming ASAP! Purrrs, Biscuit
  • Elizabeth ClarkeElizabeth Clarke BerkeleyMember Posts: 1,818 ✭✭
    edited 18 September, 2007
    Jack, you are pawsome, your diary is pawsome, and anyone who would make fun of it or you or your mom is just rotten! Concatulations on being a diary pick!!!! ;c;
  • Mary AlbersMary Albers Fort WayneMember Posts: 17,310
    edited 20 September, 2007
    I LIKE YOUR DIARY ALSO !!!:^::^::^::^::^::^:
  • Melissa RyanMelissa Ryan Fall RiverMember Posts: 401
    edited 23 September, 2007
    Meowmy knows exactly how you feel! She had been having a verrry bad day and all of a sudden she got an email message saying "You're a daily diary pick!" for me! I might now have been THE DIARY OF THE DAY, but it certainly felt just as good! ;c;