SINGLE AUSSIE GUY!!!

Sandy AgoSandy Ago Member Posts: 85
edited 25 September, 2007 in Catster Crushes
Meowlo! My name's Pocket and I'm a single Aussie guy (note the title) I'm looking fur a girlfriend but I'd pawfur it if that girlfriend didn't rush things, ya know what I mean? Anyways, if you're interested, post here! ;c;;c;;c;;c;%:D%%:D%%:D%%:D% Purrs and Pounces, Pocket a.k.a Mr. Trouble ;) P.S Girls don't let the look of inocence deceive you! %:D%;c;%:D%

Comments

• Sandy AgoSandy Ago Member Posts: 85
    edited 16 September, 2007
    Come on girls I'm really sweet!
  • edited 16 September, 2007
    Hi Pocket, you are really cute! I am a single Calico chick from Jersey and would love to go out with you! I have beautiful fur and am very proud of it! I think that you might have met some of my family members already? :))!::))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!
  • lilly killndslilly killnds Member Posts: 194
    edited 16 September, 2007
    wel...umm pocket im looking too and your such a cutie and we seem to be looking for the same thing so maby we could go on a few dates and try to get to know eachother ;);)!:^:
  • Nichole JagerNichole Jager CairnsMember Posts: 1,181
    edited 17 September, 2007
    :-h Hey Pocket fancy seeing you around here :)) Thought i'd post in here seeing as you posted in mine, i hope we have a pawesome date...when we organise it :))! Looking forward to your pawmail reply:^:
    Thank you to the three girls who posted my respones: Venus: Thank you fur postin' Venus but after my disagreement with Leonidas I don't think It will work out between us... Tiffany: I'd love to get to know you! Rafiki: *Taking Raffi's paws in his* I can't wait until we can chat Rafiki... Until then *Blows her a kiss and turns... straight into a wall!* So much fur romantic...:))!:))!:))!
    :))!:)):))!:)) MOL! That cracked me up! *Cough cough* Though a little bit romantic:D:)) Until that day comes... catcha paws later|^|
  • Mandy FeeneyMandy Feeney dundeeMember Posts: 7,973
    MOL :)) Ladies man ;) GL Buddy! %:D%
    edited 18 September, 2007
    Ladies man? You flatter me Hobbit! :))!:))! Thanks Raffi, I can't wait! *Boucing around, somehow managing to avoid the wall at all times* :))!:))!
    edited 18 September, 2007
    :))!:)):))!:))! Very Funny that.
  • Claire BuliarClaire Buliar Member Posts: 1,617
    edited 25 September, 2007
    PFFFFF!! I AM THE PERFECT GIRL!!!! I AM BEUTIFUL CUTE SASSY AND IM COURAGEING!!!!! I CANT BELIVE IT YOUR CUTE