Single Guy Kitty here!

Mandy FeeneyMandy Feeney dundeeMember Posts: 7,973
edited 30 September, 2007 in Catster Crushes
Hello, im single and would like a gf! or just a friend 2 play with! I'm, 3-4 months old. White Tortie Tabby I Like 2 have fun, and coz a lil trouble every now and then.... I look fur a Fun, Loving girl, who's active......who likes Pizza and.....likes hugs! And of course i dont want a 2 clingy gf.... But one who shows she cares And main thing is she has 2 LIKE PIZZA!

Comments

• lilly killndslilly killnds Member Posts: 194
    edited 16 September, 2007
    OMC your sooooo cute how could you be single?? well I love pizza yummmmm....well if you want i would verry much like to get to know....:D:r
  • Mandy FeeneyMandy Feeney dundeeMember Posts: 7,973
    edited 16 September, 2007
    :r:r I'd like to get 2 know u too!!!!!!!! Tht'll be Pawesome And its a Conspiracy how ur single too ;) We can sort something out....Tomorrow? or when ever we're both free!!! We'll go on a date? *Purrs* I'll talk 2 u soon! ;)
  • Sandy AgoSandy Ago Member Posts: 85
    edited 17 September, 2007
    MOL, a friend 2 hang with over here! I know I'm not a girl but I'd really love to hang with you sometime! ;) Oh and Good Luck with finding someone!|bb|
    edited 17 September, 2007
    I'd like 2 hang with you to :r jk, jk :)) But we do need more kitties 2 hang around Crushes! :)) ;)
    edited 19 September, 2007
    have we already sent kprs yet or no well i will right now just incase sorry i havent replyed for a while...comp was down..ugg!:))
    edited 20 September, 2007
    :)) Its Okay!!!! Tht happens 2 me too .... :D
    edited 20 September, 2007
    mol!:)):r
    edited 21 September, 2007
    MOL :)) Computers can be annoyin! ;)
  • Ashlyn LeidyAshlyn Leidy Member Posts: 37
    Hey i'm 6 months old and I think you look soo cute! I thought I had a boy but it ended up to be a girl,:-O I am striped and i'm ferral. I love your name!
    Hi, Tiger Lily ~ I love your name 2, its really pretty! :D
    edited 25 September, 2007
    :c9:c9:c9:c9:c9:c9:c9:c9 Hobbit.... :D I wrote this.... You make me Smile. You Make wish and hope and Dream For you i would walk for miles You are a beam of sunshine and i hope its for me. Hobbit you are unbelievably great in so many ways. I couldn't imagine going days without you. Your just what words can not describe. and your a great guy. I just want you to know how i feel I like you so much i almost feel ill Im glad my first kiss was to you And im happy you were happy too. -Tiffany. :c9
    edited 26 September, 2007
    Awwwww, Tiffany.....thats sooo great :c9 Very beautiful :) Incredible, Amazing, Sensational.... :D I'm always happy, when I'm with you! :)
    edited 26 September, 2007
    Im happier. :))! :c9
    edited 29 September, 2007
    MOL well.....I hav a Bigger Smile :D :))!
    edited 29 September, 2007
    :))! I love your smile. :c9
    edited 30 September, 2007
    Awww You make me Blush :r I Love your eyes ;) They're gorgeous!