A secret admirer? =O

Debbie FoxDebbie Fox Member Posts: 11,515
edited 30 September, 2007 in Catster Crushes
I'm just using my brother to post this real quick MOL! Anyway, Carson has an SA! :D Here's what the rosette says: "You are just so adorable! I think I have a crush on you. PS I kinda look like your sister!!!! From your Secret Admirer" Well, I have a lot of sisters, which one do you look like? MOL! Any clues?

Comments

• edited 27 September, 2007
    I know who it is.......she is an adorable kitten who looks like your sister Callie(hope I spelled that right if not i'm very sorry).
  • Debbie FoxDebbie Fox Member Posts: 11,515
    edited 28 September, 2007
    You spelled it right, and yeah, I got another rosette that said that she did. Thanks for your help MOL! Any other clues? I would really like to know who!! :D
  • edited 29 September, 2007
    She is going to be a very, very special cat when she gets older. Her meowmy already thinks she is but she is still learning right now. She will be so special because she will get to, legally, go literally anywhere her meowmy goes.
  • edited 29 September, 2007
    Another clue.....She is new to Catster and her name matches her attitude.
  • Anne CummingsAnne Cummings Member Posts: 406
    edited 29 September, 2007
    Oooooh! Sounds mysterious! ;)
    edited 30 September, 2007
    Elsa. :)) Hmmmm, does she happen to be a month old? ;) Just a guess....:-k :))!
  • edited 30 September, 2007
    Nope she is about 2 months old now. She was about 5 weeks old when her meowmy got her.....that was 3 weeks ago.
    Andddddddddddd,doesshehappentobeinyourfamily? :-O Sorry, I like typing like that! :))
  • edited 30 September, 2007
    Awwwwwwww I knew you were one smart kitten! It didn't take you long at all to figure out who I am :r I hope you like me too :r Yes Miracle is one of my new sisters.
    Well, you are pretty cute...MOL. :r Would you like to go on a date sometime? :D Just a warning, I'm not on Catster very much, Mom's always busy on Dogster, I don't know what's with her and those dogs! :? :)) I guess you could IM me sometime....*Goes to send FFR*