Someone help

Aneta KAneta K BrooklynMember Posts: 27
edited 1 October, 2007 in Cat Health
Yesturday i went to get my kitty fixed... and after i took him home he didnt use the litter and today in da morning my mom tells me that the kitty did number 2 but it was type mix with water. Is that normal? is my kitty going to be alright? or he was just to nervous to use the litter yesturday and had used it today and thats what is suppose to happen once an animal gotten fixed. please some one help me and tell me. bc this is the first time i have a pet and i dont want my baby to b hurt or sick.:((

Comments

• SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
    edited 30 September, 2007
    That sounds normal. Often the anaesthesia from the surgery can cause watery stool. If he seems fine otherwise, is eating and drinking normally, he should be fine. Keep an eye on the stool and if it continues to be watery a call to the vet would be a good idea.
  • Aneta KAneta K BrooklynMember Posts: 27
    heheh thanks for ur help =; i thought it was something wrong n i got worried..
  • Jenna LuskJenna Lusk Pacific NWMember Posts: 2,034
    Be sure he is drinking his water and doesn't get dehydrated and keep watching his potty and eating habits. Good for you for getting him neutered. The two of you should have a long and happy life together!
  • Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa CruzMember Posts: 3,914
    edited 1 October, 2007
    How are you today Garfield? Have you urinated yet? Are your stools getting better? Please update us.