Dorney park

Welcome to dorney park!! The greates most thrill place probly ever to come to catster! All rides Dominator-Roller coaster HYDRA-Roller coaster Laser-Roller coaster METOR-Face to face simulator roller coaster Screaming Swings-Two arms with four individual seats each swing riders 60 feet into the air turning riders upside down. Steel Force-Roller coaster Talon-Highset virtical roller coaster ThunderHawk-Roller coaster Antique Carrousel Apollo-Coaster Cedar Creek Cannonball Chance Carousel-30 animals&2 carriges Dragon Coaster Enterprise Ferris Wheel Hang Time Krazy Kars Monster Musik Express Revolution Road Rally Scrambler Sea Dragon Swan Boats Thunder Canyon Thunder Creek Mountain Thunder Creek Speedway Tilt-A-Whirl Wave Swinger Whip White Water Landing White Water Landing Zephyr-I have the dorame!!!! FOOD Caramel Apple Dippin' Dots Funnel Cake (with Apple, Strawberry or Chocolate topping, or Ice Cream!) Cotton Candy Fresh Cut French Fries Waffles & Ice Cream SHOWS For kids Peanuts great adventure Peanut musical ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` Owners Monster Minx Luna Me na Staff Minx Luna Mena We need Alot more kittys though pay is 33 treats an hour if your interested please let us know! We hope you have a fun time here Park entery pay:5 treats per cat

Comments

• Diane PastvaDiane Pastva Member Posts: 8,377
    edited 8 October, 2007
    I love coasters! Who wants to ride with me?
    edited 8 October, 2007
    I hope they have cotton candy here!
    edited 8 October, 2007
    Let's ride the ferris wheel after the coaster. Look at the view! :^:
    edited 8 October, 2007
    Don't tell Toby the labradork about Dorney Park. He'll show up and raid the concession stand. He raids them all the time at football games and brags about eating!
    edited 8 October, 2007
    Monster: have you ever been to Kennywood Park by Pittsburgh, Pa.? It is a great park too. They are open now for Halloween and have 3 spooky haunted houses and the rides are open! |^|
  • edited 8 October, 2007
    Toby! OMG!!! he is one of heike,s bestes freinds! i won,t tell her though