I have a HUGE crush on Chloe Purple O\'Rourke!

Nnurse fifty-sixNnurse fifty-six OgdenMember Posts: 155
edited 13 October, 2007 in Catster Crushes
I have a HUGE MAJOR crush on Chloe Purple O'Rourke! I would really like her to visit this so that she knows how I feel! If you know her, please let her know!:r:-#:)

Comments

• Karina O'RourkeKarina O'Rourke MarkhamMember Posts: 244
    edited 7 September, 2007
    Oh my stars! I am so surprised :r , and I must say that I am very flattered. PurRRrr...Dear Felix, you have mad this kitty\'s night. I wish I could see a picture of you. You must be very handsome as well as mysterious. :c9
  • Nnurse fifty-sixNnurse fifty-six OgdenMember Posts: 155
    edited 7 September, 2007
    oh wow! Yipee! *she likes me! she likes me!* my twoleg sister was so small that she doesn't have a picture of me! :( my picture is with my aunt in Washington State. But even if my picture is far away, my heart lies with you, Chloe. :r:D
    edited 8 September, 2007
    Oh Felix! How will I be able to identify you at the Bridge? I may be sleeping under a cloud when ya stroll by. :-/ As of now, my heart is floating and my tummy is full of butterflies! |^|:r
    edited 8 September, 2007
    just look, and keep your heart open. your heart will tell you when you have even just caught a glance at me. :c9
    edited 8 September, 2007
    and when i see you, by spiritual heart will skip 10 beats! :r :-# :)
    edited 8 September, 2007
    my heart is more than flying! :c9 my heart is soaring with you at the bridge! :r :c9
    edited 9 September, 2007
    Felix, with all these wonderful things you've been saying...I think I might just sprout wings! Someone hold my tail if I float too far above. I don't want to hit the sun or anything. |bb| How's your weekend been, Felix?
    edited 9 September, 2007
    oh thank goodness you still like me! (i was getting worried for a minute there!) my weekend's been great! (i've been thinking about you the whole time, of course it's been great! :r:)
    edited 9 September, 2007
    No need to fret, my sweet Felix. Sister works during the day, so please don't worry if I'm not online as much as I'd like to. Will you dream about me tonight? PurRrrrr.. |^|
    edited 9 September, 2007
    how could i not? i dream about you every night. :c9:r
    edited 10 September, 2007
    PurRRrr...What colour are your eyes? Mine are light blue.
    sister was too little to remember, so idk. :( and i have actually never looked in a mirror! :)) but my sister thinks that they are porbably hazel or amber.
    What's your fur colour? |^| There's so much to learn about you!
    mol! :c9 my fur color is black and white. there is a lot to learn about you too Chloe! My turn to ask a question....hmm....what is your favorite day of the week? Mine is whenever i can be with you! :r :c9
    edited 11 September, 2007
    PurRRrr...You might hate me for this, but I really like Monday. I was offiicially adopted (and brought into my home) on a Monday. :r I don't know why my siblings tease me for liking Mondays :? Are you doing anything special today, Felix?
    besides looking around the Bridge to see if i can catch a glimps of you, no. :r :D
    I love it when you blush :D:r
    PurrRrr. Thanks. :r when do you usually get online? I usually am on every day from 4:00 to 10:00. (i'm on a long time!) :))
    edited 12 September, 2007
    My scheduel is weird. I work from 9-5, but have classes on Monday & Tuesday, in which I'm never home at the same time. So, Chloe can usually type after 8 pm. Have a good day!|$|
    i always do when i\'m thinking about you. :r :r :r :) Maybe you and i can go to Apollo\'s Great Romance Restaurant. (my brother\'s restaurant) want to? :D
    I would love to go! I will be wearing a purple collar. It might help you find me. |^| What kind of menu do they have?
    Fantastic! You can even create your own dinner if you like! They've got stuff like stuffed mushrooms, lasagna, spaghetti, etc. It's really cool!:D When would you like to go?
    edited 13 September, 2007
    How about Saturday evening? I'll wear my purple dress. Mmm..I think I'll order a pasta dish, with shrimp. Do you know what you'll be having?
    edited 13 September, 2007
    hmmmm....spaghetti. (yumm) :)) What time? (utah time if you can!) :r :))
    edited 15 September, 2007
    I'm not sure how we can work this time zone thing out. How about I just scoot over on my cloud, and we'll take it from there :-k If I'm late, please don't fill up on breadsticks or rolls!
    edited 17 September, 2007
    (Felix lost his pic, so i have to post for him, sorry!) Felix, lol! Thanks! I assure you that i will wait there all night if i have to! :r :) oh sweet Chloe! I am so excited and in love! :r:r:r
    edited 21 September, 2007
    Sorry to keep you waiting my dear...Sis has so much work to do! She should be back online in a few days. I've been missing you like crazy :((
    edited 24 September, 2007
    Felix pic is still missing! ah! i'm posting for him again. hi Chloe. that is purrfectly fine. i have been missing you too! *purrs* i shall talk to you later. :* :r
    edited 8 October, 2007
    PuRrrRr...I have a new baby brother. %:D% How have you been, Felix?
  • Melisaa & LIndsey HillMelisaa & LIndsey Hill Member Posts: 5,046
    edited 13 October, 2007
    you guys are verry cute!