Steve-O: I\'d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur

Emily AmritaEmily Amrita ColleyvilleMember Posts: 10
edited 29 October, 2007 in Laws & Legislation
Catching Steve-O with his pants down probably wouldn't come as a shock to most of his fans, but it's what he's dropping them for this time that might pleasantly surprise some of them! The **** star shed not only his pants but every stitch of clothing he was wearing to star in not one but two naked anti-fur PSAs for PETA. With the taglines "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" and "Ink, Not Mink," Steve-O shows off his tattoos and takes a stand against animal abuse. He encourages fans to "[b]e comfortable in your own skin and let animals keep theirs." Steve-O is famous for all the dangerous and painful stunts he puts himself through, but he knows that animals killed for their fur don't have a choice. Foxes, raccoons, and even dogs and cats are strangled, beaten, and electrocuted—and many of them are skinned alive—for the fur industry. Steve-O put it perfectly in his interview with PETA: "Abuse yourself all you want," he says, "just leave animals out of it. Don't wear fur." To see what else Steve-O had to say in his interview with PETA and to watch behind-the-scenes footage of his "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" photo shoot, visit PETA's blog The PETA Files. http://www.furisdead.com/feat_steve_o.asp

Comments

• olivia qaderolivia qader Member Posts: 20
    edited 29 October, 2007
    whooh! go steve-o! ive never heard of him but what hes doing is great!=;
  • Michele AshleyMichele Ashley Chattanooga/HixsonMember Posts: 3,161
    edited 29 October, 2007
    Way to go Steve-O=;
  • Christina OttChristina Ott fairless hillsMember Posts: 8,628
    edited 29 October, 2007
    mommy is not particularly a fan of steve-o---daddy thinks he is funny though---mom's gonna check it out though--may change her mind about steve-o....or at least see a different side of him!!*giggles*