The Haunted Lodge Halloween Party

1235»

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 30 October, 2007
    Hello Leo, Luca and Sophie. Nice to meet you. :)
  • Christa SielskiChrista Sielski ChattanoogaMember Posts: 1,650
    edited 30 October, 2007
    Hi Mouse! Nice to mee you, too.
    edited 30 October, 2007
    :) Did you try those marshmallows that Sophie was meowing about. They really are Delicious. I'm going to get some. Shall I bring some for you aswell?
    edited 30 October, 2007
    I'd love to try some. If you won't mind doing that for me.
    edited 30 October, 2007
    I don't mind in the least Luca. I won't be long. *runs off tripping over her paws as she goes*
    edited 30 October, 2007
    *comes back with two paws full of marshmallows and see's that there is no cat around, starts to shake* Ooooh. I'm getting out of here, I don't like being on my own. *drops the marshmallows and runs as fast as she can*
    edited 30 October, 2007
    *scampers back* Uh oh... Sofie, your need for mommy to clean your litterbox made Mouse run off. *looks around for her*
    edited 30 October, 2007
    Sorry Luca. We can't have a dirty litterbox. You know how Autumn and Jinx are when it's dirty. *spots marshmellows on the ground* Here Luca, go get some fresh marshmellows. I'll toss these.
    edited 30 October, 2007
    *fills a little bowl of marshmellows and walks back* I'll save these for Mouse. *writes her name on a piece of paper and sticks it to the bowl* I wonder where she ran off to.... *sits on a comfy bean bag with the bowl in his arms*
    edited 30 October, 2007
    *sneaks gingerly back in* Sorry guys. I got lost, I've been going around in circles then I saw you two come back and thought, at least I'll have company now for a while. :)
    edited 30 October, 2007
    *chews on a gummy spider* Mmmm... I love this flavor. Tuna... Do spiders really taste like tuna? *plops down on a bean bag next to him* Mouse :-h
    edited 30 October, 2007
    Mouse, you're back! :) That's alright. Sorry we left unexpectingly... *holds out little bowl of marshmellows* Would you like some? I don't think spiders taste like tuna, Sofie. They're more like... umm nevermind.
    edited 30 October, 2007
    *plonks herself down beside Sophie and Luca and helps herself to a couple of marshmallows* Boy. I thought it was scarey in here but it's much more scarey out there. I kept on thinking I could hear the headless horseman galloping this way. *shudders*
    edited 30 October, 2007
    *shivers with her* That's scary... we probably shouldn't go out there on our own anymore. Let's stick together, then we'll be safe. *steals a few marshmellows*
    edited 30 October, 2007
    That's creepy... *munches on marshmellows with big eyes* Mmmm, these are delicious! Girls need anything?? I think my thick fuzz fur can stand up to a headless guy... *pats belly*
    edited 30 October, 2007
    *pops a few more marshmallows in her mouth* I have to be a real spoil sport now and go to sleep in a quiet corner. Mom has to get herself to bed as her pills are kicking in and she's almost sleeping at the pooter. Darned humans and their ailments. :( I'll still be here but i'll be very quiet and i'll try not to snore. Enjoy the rest of the party Sophie and Luca. Night night.
  • Melinda BMelinda B Member Posts: 1,628
    edited 30 October, 2007
    *flushes and sprays air sanitizer and opens the door* Okay Diego, go ahead! Next stop on the tour, we need to go up these stairs, but be careful not to step in this one particular spot...wait...where is it?? *taps foot around* I know it is here somewhere *taps foot harder* I don't want anycat to get hurt in this spot *stomps foot* the wood is very old and could fall throught at any mo--*CRASH* *leg falls through broken step* Okay dudes and dudettes, lets continue up the stairs on our tour, efurryone follow me to the right here, the next stop on our spooky journey. *puts paw on doorknob* Efurryone ready??! hee hee...close your eyes!!! *opens door and shudders and leads everyone into the room* OPEN THEM!!! :P::o:P::o IT IS A CLOWN ROOM!!!!
    edited 30 October, 2007
    *GASP* :-O OMC!!! It is horrifying!!! *looks around at room decorated with ev-il clown figurines and paint-by-number paintings. WHAT KIND OF PSYCHO WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS???!!
    edited 30 October, 2007
    HEY!!! I decorated this room!!!
    edited 30 October, 2007
    *trembles to the floor* Noooo! *fluffs up like a raccoon* We don't like clowns, and this is very scary! ::o
    edited 30 October, 2007
    *holds Sofie and Mouse's paws and leads them along through the tour* I don't like clowns! :-O
  • Margaret ThibaultMargaret Thibault TopekaMember Posts: 4,326
    edited 31 October, 2007
    Just reminding the scaredy cats that I get to eat the props when we are done. Hear that Sawyer. Boo.
  • Kimberly BordelonKimberly Bordelon AustinMember Posts: 1,932
    edited 31 October, 2007
    Hi Dagan & Luca....anyone here? Hmmm,me thinks I'm gonna grab some more of Boo's mallows,do you like them pals?;) I think he adds more than nip to them,maybe I dont wanna know!!:))! Hey,where's Frass & Furmy? Happy Halloween!!!!
  • LilyLily BranfordMember Posts: 23,110 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 October, 2007
    *comes in with a bowl of corn candy* Hi! Is the party still going on? I brought some corn candy!
1235»