Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

JUSTICE FOR MR. VEGEMITE!

Desma JonesDesma Jones Member Posts: 318
edited 10 November, 2007 in Laws & Legislation
Here is the link for our local news station that you can relay you disgust about what happened to Mr. Vegemite (laws and legislations) My animal lawyer is contacting my defense lawyer. We need these wicked people to pay for how they treated Mr Vegemite and the bad officers of the law. We are going to sue the city of Woodland and the people who killed him. We dont' want the money except to pay our defense lawyer bill of $1,000. The rest of the money will got to animal rights http://www.kptv.com/contact/index.html

Comments

• Jan AllenJan Allen DallasMember Posts: 2,596
    edited 8 November, 2007
    Where on the page do I look - can't find anything
  • Desma JonesDesma Jones Member Posts: 318
    edited 8 November, 2007
    Here is the link for fox news channel 12 in Portland oregon. I am sure we can also make Catster more famous also if everybody emails the "investigating reporters" and tells them what happened. My animal lawyer called and is getting information and I think that she will take it. Please email fox new channel 12 and tell them what the police said in the investigating report against Terry Casey. These Woodland policemen need to be digraced and humiliated. They are not honest upright men. Now I know what the shop and business owners in Woodland were telling me when we first moved in. Nobody in our city of Woodland likes our police. They are a shame and disgrace. We got bad men trying to enforce the law! That is why. A man has to be a pretty much good man in order to do the job of enforcing the law well enough to be able to have wisdom and correct judgement. http://www.kptv.com/index.html
  • Desma JonesDesma Jones Member Posts: 318
    edited 8 November, 2007
    HERE IS THE CONTACT PAGE OF CHANNEL 12 FOX NEWS IN PORTLAND. http://www.kptv.com/contact/index.html
  • emma clarkeemma clarke Nottingham Robin Hood CountryMember Posts: 6,819
    edited 10 November, 2007
    Mr. Vegemite I have just written to the animal lawyer, Elizabeth Elliot, showing my support for getting justice for Mr. Vegemite and explaining why I'm so outraged by the whole affair. I hope she decides to take your case! I have yet to contact the TV station but am getting around to that...