\\\"I was in the...\\\"

Amee BarnettAmee Barnett Morgantown, WVMember Posts: 31
edited 11 November, 2007 in Plus Informational
I have seen a section called \"I was in the..\" on some kitties\' pages, that shows the contests they were in (for example, on this page.) Is that something that happens automatically, or do the kitties add it themselves as an extra bio field? I am entered in the World\'s Coolest contest and I thought it would be cool to have that show up on my page, but it\'s not.. and I thought maybe it was something that showed up AFTER the contest, but Diego\'s has a line that says \"I am entered in the World\'s Coolest..\" already. Thanks for the help, kitties, I am just curious! |^|

Comments

• Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    edited 10 November, 2007
    Hey Willow! :-h Those lil' icons just appear. Last year when they had the worlds coolest contest, instead of having a voting badge, an icon within 24 hours or less, appeared on our page saying we entered... I too hope it shows up on our pages this year!
  • Amee BarnettAmee Barnett Morgantown, WVMember Posts: 31
    edited 11 November, 2007
    Thanks, Boogers!