Another Single Jersey Dude!

2»

Comments

• edited 19 November, 2007
    Rafiki...Now that I have a cool new name, a new look and have lost 3 lbs. my cell phone is starting to ring! You don\'t want to wait to long sister...Hercules (the Cat formerly known as Hoboken Fats)..:))!:))!:))!:))!
  • White WolfWhite Wolf Stokton SpringsMember Posts: 2,838
    edited 19 November, 2007
    Sorry, I can't usually get on during the weekends. *is doing the happy dance in her head%:D%* So, when are you on....Herc?;)
    edited 19 November, 2007
    Heh, whoops, double post...:r
    How are weeknights for you Tigger?
    edited 19 November, 2007
    Um........ Well, I'm usually on in the mornings catster time. Like, early.:-/
    Tigger...I'll paw mail you in the morning and see if you are around..Hercules...a.k.a Hoboken Fats
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 20 November, 2007
    Hercules: Was checking this Forum, and wanted to post. I just KNEW you would meet a nice lady kitty. And what a great name.....now you fit in with the rest of the Jersey Crew!!! Keep us posted.....|:||bb| Emma
  • edited 20 November, 2007
    good luck Heartbroken fats my girl is princess bella boo were not dating because her mom thinks shes to young but I said I would what for to grow up she liked that A lot |^| and like I said good luck:D
  • edited 20 November, 2007
    sorry hoboken fats I don't know were heartbroken came from!?|^|
  • Nichole JagerNichole Jager CairnsMember Posts: 1,181
    edited 20 November, 2007
    Well i love your new name and you're certainly looking slimer. But what was wrong with you before? I still thought you were quite handsome.:) I'm going to catch you one day Herc ;)
2»