Save Buckshot - an abused dog!

Jean SchnurrJean Schnurr Catonsville/BaltimoreMember Posts: 28
edited 28 November, 2007 in Laws & Legislation
There is this dog (I know! He\'s a dog but he\'s furry & 4-legged like us!) named Buckshot in South Carolina whose owner beats him. The neighbors have witnessed these brutal beatings & have reported it to the police to little avail. It\'s even gone before a judge who did NOTHING! Please check the link below, read the story if you have the stomache for it, and then please sign it. Of course, it would help if you could let your furriends know too. Especially your furriends on Dogster. http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/save-buckshot-f rom-a-lifetime-of-abuse

Comments

• martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 1 November, 2007
    We signed it. WOW. There are some pretty angry ANONYMOUS signers from South Carolina who refute the charges. Makes me feel even more like this and worse is done if they can't even sign their name and tell people to "stick it up their #@%##*" and "mind their own business."
  • Desma JonesDesma Jones Member Posts: 318
    edited 1 November, 2007
    We signed the petition. This group is good for being able to speak up and defend those who need protection. I sure hope that they remove him pretty quickley the poor thing.
  • Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 2 November, 2007
    Wow. I just don't know what else to say. The neighbors need to film the abuse, if they can. The ASPCA needs to be contacted. Amelia, can we look into this one?
  • Stephanie ChangtuStephanie Changtu Miami Fl,Member Posts: 883
    edited 28 November, 2007
    Clickable! Click!