small bite size

jess whitejess white Member Posts: 12
edited 28 November, 2007 in Food & Nutrition
hello fellow catsters, It's been a long time since my mommy logged on here, so i would like to start off by saying HI! :-h Secondly, I have a question. My mommy needs help finding us a dry catfood that is very small(bite size). We have trouble chewing the larger x shaped catfood. We prefer dry food over wet but we do get one can of wellness with our dry everyday. My mommy hates to see us struggle with chewing it, do you know of any foods that are smaller and easier to nibble? Thank you for all your help! Love, Matilda-Lou

Comments

• Autumn GessertAutumn Gessert Amarillo, TXMember Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited 26 November, 2007
    My family all like small, flat kibble, too. The big stuff or X / star-shaped kind were especially hard for our oldest brother, Lars, to eat. We eat KumpiKat (www.kumpikat.com), it has the smallest kibble we've ever seen and we all like it a lot. The kibble is a flat, round, disk about 1/4 inch wide. I believe Innova Evo is also flat and round, although it is a little bigger than our KumpiKat.
  • Jo MillerJo Miller Member Posts: 1,915
    edited 26 November, 2007
    My meowmy gets Purina One Natural for Kritter (and me). It is not too big and best of all - it doesn't make Kritter throw up! (Boy, am I gonna be in trouble when Kritter sees this) :-h
  • emma clarkeemma clarke Nottingham Robin Hood CountryMember Posts: 6,819
    edited 26 November, 2007
    I eat Orijen, it's a grain free dried food and I've noticed that the pieces of Orijen in the 400g bags seems to be slightly smaller than the Orijen in the big 15lb bag. It's also very light and crisp in texture and breaks up easily, rather than being rock HARD and crunchy, like most kibble.
  • jess whitejess white Member Posts: 12
    edited 26 November, 2007
    Thank you so very much friends! My mommy thanks you too! We will be checking into these tomorrow! Thanks again! Love, Matilda-Lou :c9
  • kate vonkkate vonk BoiseMember Posts: 1,313
    edited 27 November, 2007
    we eat timberwolf organics serengeti. the kibble are the smallest mom has ever seen. they are super tiny. and it is a really high quality grain free food. when we first got ti we almost didn't know what to do since we usually eat evo which is about twice it's size.
  • Kelly GormleyKelly Gormley Orlando, FLMember Posts: 30
    edited 27 November, 2007
    Lilly also eat the Timberwolf Serengeti, she LOVES it!!!! And it is also a really great food =; I would definitely give that a try!
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 27 November, 2007
    The Go! Natural kibbles are one of the smallest I've seen. It's a premium food made with healthy ingredients. I'm not sure if it's available where you are but you might be able to order it online.
  • Pamela MathyPamela Mathy Member Posts: 25
    edited 27 November, 2007
    Hi, I eat Wellness dry food. The kibble is very small and easy to chew--yummy and good for me too. C. |^|
  • jess whitejess white Member Posts: 12
    edited 28 November, 2007
    Wow, we never knew there were so many choices! Sure we have heard of these foods but they usually don't state the size of the food on the bag so mommy gets confused, luckily we have you guys to help her out. I thank you all so much and my mom thanks you too. We will try to get some samples today. Thanks again everyone! xoxo, Matilda-Lou :c9