Cat Photography Tutorial

Shawn KnolShawn Knol Member Posts: 2
edited 3 December, 2007 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
I just found this handy little guide, for aspiring cat photographers. I find that patience is definitely key, to any great cat photo!

Comments

• edited 2 December, 2007
    Very helpful, Doja! We see your human has been practicing on you, hee hee. The cat mother has found that if she turns off all the sound on the camera, it helps a lot...we know if there is blinging or whirring that she is pointing at us, bleah! Thanks!
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 3 December, 2007
    That is great Doja. Thanks for sharing. Your pictures are fantastic. I hope mom can get some neat looking ones of us like that.
  • JessicaJessica Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭
    edited 3 December, 2007
    The site won't work for us. :( "Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error."