What is your favorite spot to be scratched and/or rubbed?

Melody HartwellMelody Hartwell ParadiseMember Posts: 624
edited 12 May, 2005 in What I Love About Catster
I just L-O-V-E to be scratched under the chin and on top of my butt... especially at the same time. I also like it when mom rubs my belly. And, of course, I love to be scratched behind the ears!

Comments

• Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My Mommy can massage under my chin and behind my ears at the same time! She knows just how to position her hands just right......Daddy tried, but he can't get it right.
  • Kailie HicksKailie Hicks Saint JohnMember Posts: 116
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh I just LOVE to have my belly rubbed! I'll purr like a motor if you rub my belly!
  • Ashley SandersAshley Sanders West BendMember Posts: 45
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I like to be rubbed and scratched under my chin while i'm laying on my back with all four paws up in the air.
  • Cheryl SimsCheryl Sims DallasMember Posts: 869
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Under my chin and mom is allowed to give me a bully rub..
  • Brian McFarlandBrian McFarland DelawareMember Posts: 24
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I love being scrathed and stroked under my chin. I like to stretch my neck out way long whenever I get this special treatment. In fact, as my humans were deciding whether or not to take me home, I was lying in Bryanne's arms and Brian started to pet my chin...I rolled over onto my back and stretched my neck way out to let him pet me. It was so darn cute the deal was sealed right there.
  • jenniecarra andriesjenniecarra andries baton rougeMember Posts: 676
    edited 27 February, 2006
    i love to be scratched everywhere except my back because as you all know us cats are quite sensitive on our backs. i LOVE a good massage. mommy massages me all over and i will purr the whole time. the most favorite place that i love to be scratched is under my collar. whenever someone scratches there, i will lay on my back and close my eyes it feels so good.
  • Kirk IrthumKirk Irthum BrooklynMember Posts: 31
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Under my chin like most of us here and also at the base of my tail on my back ...Dad gives a really relaxing back rub too ! Better that my mom, I only let her scratch behind my ears.
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh, me too Eliott - I loooooove belly rubs! My sister Zoe hates them, though...oh, well, more for me!
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I love to have my back messaged...mommy saw how to do that on TV and it feels sooooo good. I also like my tummy rubbed when I'm in the mood.
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I love my human father to rub my head and ears. I don't like my back end touched and box at him if he dares to try! My bro, Mylo, likes to be scratched and rubbed just about anywhere! He's just too weird.
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I wuv to be petted. My Mommy & Daddy can pet me anywhere, at any time, at any place. But as for other humans, you best not touch my belly or I will shred you like paper with my back claws. I also like when Daddy pets me & then starts wrestling with me. That Fun. I always win!!!!!
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I love having my nose rubbed. It makes me sleepy.
  • Ashleigh JonesAshleigh Jones Middle of NowhereMember Posts: 92
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I love to be scratched on my back, the top of my head, & near my ears. I really love to be brushed too. Purrrrr.....
  • KellyMarie ConlonKellyMarie Conlon Woodridge Naperville ChicagoMember Posts: 97
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I have two spots: under my chin and right where my tail connects to my butt! Mom gets me with those everytime. I am such a sucker for a good scratch.... Meow & Tuna Treats! JoeJoe