Single Girl....

*** ****** *** Member Posts: 8,075
edited 9 December, 2007 in Catster Crushes
yes it\'s true:(( I need a guy! Me: online everyday single;) the only single cat in my family:( can\'t find anything else to put:))! You: online often have good pics... like to where I can see your full face...I want to make us some pictures! not rude or mean cute:D POST HERE!!!;c;

Comments

• Vanessa CurryVanessa Curry MesaMember Posts: 2,385 ✭✭
    edited 9 December, 2007
    Lily, Hi, pretty girl. You have such beautiful fur!!! Would you like to get to know each other better? My name is Mr Bean, or Beanie to my friends. I am just 16 months old. I am a little skittish, so I haven\'t met any girls here yet, but I sure would like a girlfriend! I am a sweet guy, very loving. I like to snuggle and play. I am about 12 pounds, and would like a girl with some \"curves.\" I would be afraid to hurt a girl that is really dainty. Hope to hear from you soon. Mr Bean :r
  • *** ****** *** Member Posts: 8,075
    edited 9 December, 2007
    awww Thank you Mr. Bean! you\'re one handsome cat and I\'d love to get to know you better!:r;):^:|^|