When are the Christmas rosies coming?

2»

Comments

• Ruth BrouwerRuth Brouwer HuntsvilleMember Posts: 10,651
    edited 29 November, 2007
    EggNog sounds good to me too, Rufus... but actually ANY Christmas rosies would work for us! :b:
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 30 November, 2007
    Hi Rufus and Diego I agree - presents with bows and gingerbread men sound like a great idea!! Purrs, Muffy
  • Linda BundyLinda Bundy FranklinMember Posts: 380
    edited 30 November, 2007
    The Christmas rosies are here !!!!!!!! Yeah! |$||$|=;=;
  • Robin PinkhamRobin Pinkham BangorMember Posts: 1,601
    edited 30 November, 2007
    Yeah!!!! Snowmen and snowflakes and dreidels- cute !!;c;
  • Ruth BrouwerRuth Brouwer HuntsvilleMember Posts: 10,651
    edited 30 November, 2007
    YIPPEE!!! THANKS HQ!!! =D> :-h ;c; ;c; :b: :b:
  • joy wampolejoy wampole Member Posts: 626
    edited 30 November, 2007
    Yippie! I wasn't 'spectin till tomorrow! Thanks HQ! The snowmen are really cute too!
  • P IngramP Ingram EaganMember Posts: 7,400
    edited 1 December, 2007
    Hey can we point out you guys have 25 days to give the rosies they gave us TODAY, Chanunkah is NEXT WEEK, they gave us less than a week lead up. Guess those of use who celebrate something other than Christmas have a little less value *frown*
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 1 December, 2007
    I guess I'm never happy. Thank you HQ for the cute Dreidel and the snowflake and snow man but I was hoping for at least one Christmas Rosette. Snow doesn't represent Christmas it just represents winter. I do appreciate everything though cause I know you are very busy. I do however see why catster is trying to keep this website a non religious site. I celebrate Christmas but a candy cane or present doesn't represent God in anyway so I think it should be OK to have them. I know Jesus is why we celebrate Christmas but its not like I am asking for a manger or an angel.
    edited 1 December, 2007
    P.S. I didn't mean for the post to sound angry or anything. I am very thankful for the rosettes we have now and I love catster HQ for making catster so much fun.
    edited 1 December, 2007
    Ruben I cant imagine they wont add the Christmas specific ones closer to the holiday. If they did a dreidle you'll have Christmas ones
    edited 1 December, 2007
    BTW I think an angel rosie would be great ALL year for when a kitty passes on
    edited 1 December, 2007
    Yeah that would be really cute for the angel kitties
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 1 December, 2007
    It would be nice it they put a wreath or candy cane like last year. . .but there's still time I guess. It's kinda cute that they added dreidels this year, since they don't wanna put religion into it. . .but they're cute! Don't think either me or Mommy's ever seen one I can see why they left the turkey, some people eat turkey on Christmas too. . .hope it wasn't left over from Thanksgiving!
    edited 1 December, 2007
    Squeakers your mommy should get you a dreidle, they are a fun Chanukah toy, our mommy got us a couple small plastic ones that even we can play with. And mommy gives us treaty treats depending on what side comes up when we are batting it around.
    edited 12 December, 2007
    Ooh the Christmas Gifts are sooo cute but are we getting more then just the Jingle bell? I love the Jingle bell but we had like 4 Halloween Rosies you know? I know I'm just being picky now but I am still clutching on to my rosettes because I am waiting for more Christmas ones. Please HQ give us even just one more. This is my favorite Holiday and I want to give them away soon so we can enjoy them on our pages up until Christmas. Lots of love, Ruben and Gordy
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 12 December, 2007
    :-h Hi Ruben. Yesterday HQ launched a new group called "New Site Homepage! Sweet!" They asked for anyone to join so we can give our opinions on the new upcoming changes to the home page. In that group there are screen shots of what some of the changes will be. One shot is of how the Zealies section will be. I noticed in that screen shot there are stockings and christmas trees in addition to the ones we already have. I am hoping that we will get these soon and they aren't just listed there as an example. Take a look and see what you think.
  • Tiffany CarsonTiffany Carson St. MarysMember Posts: 15,800
    edited 12 December, 2007
    I noticed that too. I'm almost certain that those are up and coming rossettes!:c9 A sweet Catster gave us 40 zealies, and we have 30 now, so we're rrrready to give some Christmas cheer when they come up!
2»