First thread!

Nat FarNat Far CanadaMember Posts: 542
edited 18 December, 2007 in Chartreux
Woohoo! I posted the first thread! Hi, I'm Shadow, a Chartreux cross. Any other Chartreux or Chartreux mixes out there?

Comments

• Hailey SmithHailey Smith Member Posts: 659
    edited 12 April, 2007
    Hi Shadow, Hows it goin?
  • Megaera LorenzMegaera Lorenz Member Posts: 6
    edited 2 June, 2007
    I'm a pet-store kitten, and didn't come with any background info, but I'm pretty sure I've got some chartreux blood somewhere in my history. I've got all the characteristics of one: dense, silver-blue coat that breaks; tiny meow; large build with medium-sized paws; big wide face; golden eyes; rose paw-pads and dark grey nose leather. But my siblings were calico, black, and ginger, so I'm definitely not a pure-bred.
  • Frankie WolfeFrankie Wolfe Member Posts: 1
    edited 7 June, 2007
    I\'m a Chartreux mix too I believe! I was adopted, so no one knows, although my beautiful grey coat feels more like a Russian Blue, my big copper eyes say I have Chartreux blood somewhere down the line! I guess we\'ll wait until I get older and see if my cheeks puff up like a Chartreux!?:?
  • Nat FarNat Far CanadaMember Posts: 542
    edited 8 August, 2007
    I'm good, thanks! Emerson, you could have a bit of Chartreux in you. Your colour is that of a Chartreux, but it's really your round golden eyes that make me sure. You don't have the thick body yet, so that's probably because the domestic shorthair part of you is standing out, or because you'll get it when you're older. I don't think you'll get the puffed out cheeks, your face looks rather wedge shaped; but I could be wrong. :) Chartreuxs rule! ;c;
  • nicole coppolanicole coppola Member Posts: 2
    edited 18 December, 2007
    I may have some chartreux in me, my mom got me from a pet store but she is certain I'm a frenchman hehehe!
  • nicole coppolanicole coppola Member Posts: 2
    edited 18 December, 2007
    I may have some chartreux in me, my mom got me from a pet store but she is certain I'm a frenchman hehehe!