A question for everyone...

2»

Comments

• Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh yes, the laser pointer is a lot of fun. I love to chase it, but if the black & white poop machine sees it, my fun is over because she will stomp on me to get to it. Dumb Dog!
  • Cheryl SimsCheryl Sims DallasMember Posts: 869
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My favorite toy is Stitch's Tail, she wiggles it all the time. It looks just like my fishing pole! Except her tail has more strings. She don't like me to swat it but I do!!!
  • Toba HartmannToba Hartmann Long IslandMember Posts: 1,185
    edited 20 April, 2006
    My current favorite toy (not counting the laser light) is a silly little plastic \"spring\". Mommy bought a package of them at the pet store. The only problem is I lose them under the furniture!
  • Toba HartmannToba Hartmann Long IslandMember Posts: 1,185
    edited 20 April, 2006
    Like my brother Ducky, I like the laser light and the plastic \"springs\". I also like my little furry octopus.
  • Charlene DitnerCharlene Ditner FormosaMember Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    edited 20 April, 2006
    When I was just a kitten, mom tied together a feathery thing with bells on it and a round furry ball. I carried it everywhere, it even ended up in moms bed in the middle of the night! Now my favourites are the little spongy balls, I can carry them in my mouth, and throw them around with my claws. Great fun!!!
2»