where do you sleep at night?

13»

Comments

• Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 29 March, 2006
    In my cat condo on the screen porch but I love it when I get to come inside and sleep on the sofa.
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 3 April, 2006
    on moms head, next to her, under the blankies, cuddled up to her legs, preety much anywhere near her on the bed
  • Ash HernandezAsh Hernandez Little LakeMember Posts: 6
    edited 5 April, 2006
    My mommy has baskets for us but right now there are only two so last night my feline mommy, Heidi was in the one by the heater and i climbed right in with her but im kinda big so she didnt like that and got out so i got the basket all to myself! : )
  • Ash HernandezAsh Hernandez Little LakeMember Posts: 6
    edited 5 April, 2006
    I like to sleep right by my mommys head.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 10 April, 2006
    All curled up wherever I can find thats most comfortable.
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 12 April, 2006
    I sleep by my Meowmie's head on a pillow. Meowmie sleeps on one pillow and I sleep on the other. But I only sleep on the bed for a little while(and while the door is closed). Then I sleep under the bed. Usually, in the middle of the night, Meowmie or dad will wake up and Gimli, Kahlan and Nigel want to come in the bedroom. So the door gets opened and then they sleep on the bed. Sometimes Gimli disturbs me while I am under the bed and Meowmie and dad get mad.
  • Danielle BurnsideDanielle Burnside Member Posts: 36
    edited 16 April, 2006
    I sleep in the barn by the goats. They keep me warm!
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 16 April, 2006
    I sleep wherever to start with, but I end up on Mom and Dad's bed curled up with Benjamin. He always sleeps at the foot of their bed. Mom often sleeps on her right side and sometimes I lay down on top of her left arm!
  • Jane HopkeJane Hopke MiddletownMember Posts: 1,033
    edited 17 April, 2006
    I usually sleep on the chair in Mommy's office and Leela sleeps in random places, probably because she KNOWS I have the best sleeping spot in the house!
  • Maureen O'ReillyMaureen O'Reilly Member Posts: 1,518
    edited 20 April, 2006
    I sleep on mommies tummy sometimes. *sigh* BTW, that wasn't me sighing, it was mommy. MOL!
  • Toba HartmannToba Hartmann Long IslandMember Posts: 1,185
    edited 20 April, 2006
    Mostly I sleep on Mommy\'s bed, sometimes with my brother Ducky. Mommy bought us little cat beds, but we much prefer HER bed. Problem is, that old mini poodle Ginger sleeps on Mommy\'s bed too. And Ginger thinks she\'s the Queen. But Ducky and I know better. MOL.
  • Teri SeatonTeri Seaton AnaheimMember Posts: 211
    edited 21 April, 2006
    Of course we sleep with our mommy in her bed! General gets the pillow by her head and I get to go under the covers and sleep next to her tummy. I like to curl up with mommy or daddy under the covers and lay my head in their hand and I just purr away and we all go to sleep. purrs... Jacob and General Robert E Lee
    edited 9 May, 2006
    ANywhere
  • Melissa LambertMelissa Lambert ArlingtonMember Posts: 12
    edited 16 May, 2006
    I sleep down by my daddy's feet at the end of the bed...very comfy until he accidently kicks me!
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 16 May, 2006
    Usually at the foot of the bed like a dog. Sometimes I sleep right next to Mommy's thigh, though. But I start off purring her to sleep while lying on her chest
  • Krissy CoteKrissy Cote CalgaryMember Posts: 1,879
    edited 19 May, 2006
    I sleep on my mummies pillow.. right next to her Meow Ollie