Single shy girl

Darlene ColeDarlene Cole ChicagoMember Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭
edited 24 December, 2007 in Catster Crushes
Hi. I'm single and looking for the right guy. I'm pretty shy..rough beginning in life. But, I warm up when I feel safe. I'm cute, cuddly and love to snuggle. Looking for a guy that's sincere, understanding, doesn't cheat, is honest. Looks unimportant as long as you're a good kitty. I'm on everyday in the evening and check pmail in the morning.

Comments

• Vanessa CurryVanessa Curry MesaMember Posts: 2,385 ✭✭
    edited 9 December, 2007
    Hi Shadow! My brother wrote to Pie to see how you were feeling. Hope you are feeling better now. I am looking for a girlfriend - maybe we could get to know each other if I am not "too old" for you? I am a shy guy, very loving. A little skittish, but I warm up when I get to know you. I love my dad and am friendly with everyone I meet. (Not friendly in a cheating kind of way, if you know what I mean.) I am about 9-10 pounds and am very healthy. I am not fond of the vet (hiss, hiss). I love chirping at birds, and would be a good mouser. I think you are beautiful and hope to hear from you soon. I will try to get some better photos of me that are a little more becoming. I look grumpy in some of them and I am really NEVER grumpy. Love, Senna
  • Darlene ColeDarlene Cole ChicagoMember Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭
    edited 9 December, 2007
    Hi Senna. Yes, I remember when Tigger asked Pie about me. That was so sweet. I\'m doing much better now. All back to normal...err whatever is normal for me...hehehe You\'re pretty handsome! And, I think older guys are quite attractive. I would certainly like to get to know you better.... :-h Purrs, Shadow
  • edited 16 December, 2007
    Hey Shadow,I would love to go on a date sometime!
    edited 16 December, 2007
    Hi Blake...how are you?:-h
  • edited 17 December, 2007
    Just Puuuurrrfect,How are you doing on this day???
    edited 18 December, 2007
    Not too bad. Thanks.
  • edited 18 December, 2007
    Sooo........................You wanna go on a date sometime:)
    edited 20 December, 2007
    Sorry it took so long to post. Mom's been so busy with everything and I didn't get a chance to get on. Sure, Blake, I'd love to go on a date sometime. Do you have any particular in mind?
  • edited 20 December, 2007
    Im not sure,there is this group called Lots Of Love,alot of cats go on dates there!%:D%
    edited 21 December, 2007
    That would have been so nice, Blake. But, Senna got to get online (it had been awhile and I didn't think he cared) and I really like him alot and want to give us a chance. I'm sorry. I do hope that you understand. You are a nice and handsome guy, some girl is going to snap you up.
  • edited 22 December, 2007
    :(It's Fine.................I will try..........to......find someone else! I.......Hope you and Senna are happy with eachothere:(...............Merry Christmas Shadow!
    edited 22 December, 2007
    Oh Blake, I'm so sorry. Merry Christmas to you too. I still think that you're going to have no problem in finding a girl. You're very handsome.
  • edited 23 December, 2007
    Thanks Shadow,I am beginning to understand,but if it doesnt work out with you and Senna,please let me know! Merry Christmas Shadow,and A Happy Mew Year!
  • Kristyn LuksKristyn Luks Member Posts: 32,266
    edited 24 December, 2007
    Good luck, goregous! |bb|
    edited 24 December, 2007
    Thank you for understanding, Blake, I will. And, a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well.
    edited 24 December, 2007
    Thank you so much, Jay. Merry Christmas!