Three single females!

White WolfWhite Wolf Stokton SpringsMember Posts: 2,838
edited 25 December, 2007 in Catster Crushes
Hi! There are three single girls in my family! I'm one! Hi, I'm Tigger! I'm a three year old american shorthair! I'm romantic and fun! Sugar: Hi! I'm a sweet bridge girl and I live up to my name! I'm a sweet, sweet, romantic, loving girl! Bathsheba: And I am a 1 year old Maine Coon mix! I'm young, so I'm looking for a sweet, fun boy who loves to play! Shane's my dad, so you'll have to meet him before you become my official bf! ~Tig, Sug, and Bath%:D%

Comments

• edited 22 December, 2007
    Hey you three! I would LOVE to go out with any of you girls! Pawmail me to let me know if one of you wanna go out sometime, please!
  • edited 22 December, 2007
    Bathsheba, ( Hope I spelled that right ), how would you like to go out sometime? I am Reese, I am about 4 months old. Hope you don't mind a younger man. So, how about it?
  • Colleen ElliotColleen Elliot Member Posts: 847
    edited 22 December, 2007
    Tigger- I really like you, and, um, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out with me :r
  • Stephanie ChangtuStephanie Changtu MiamiMember Posts: 1,175
    edited 25 December, 2007
    Good Luck,Beautiful Tigger! :b:
  • Stephanie ChangtuStephanie Changtu MiamiMember Posts: 1,175
    edited 25 December, 2007
    |bb|