Jax & Jessy\'s Date!

edited 30 December, 2007 in Catster Crushes
Hello Jax,My Love,How are you!

Comments

• *** ****** *** Member Posts: 8,075
    edited 30 December, 2007
    I'm great! How about you sweetie?
  • edited 30 December, 2007
    Just Fine *Looks at the waiter* I think I will have the ''Larva De Mouse'' *looks back at Jax* What would you like to eat my dear,anything you would like to eat,I will buy It!;)
    edited 30 December, 2007
    Aww thanks*looks at waiter* I'll have the same sir!
    AWWW,you are the greatest! *looks at waiter* here is 10 kitty coins,keep the change*Looks back at Jax* So my dear,tell me,how are you liking your new Catster Plus?;)
    edited 30 December, 2007
    OMC I'm loving it! it's just pawesome!%:D% How is the recovery coming?:-k
    Well,I cant really say I am doing good.They tried to get me to walk ysterday and I fell face first on the ground,I cant even stand up on my own*Waiter says*: Ma'am,Sir,Would you care for something to drink? * Jessica Looks at Waiter* I have been dying for some Champagne! *looks at Jax* What would you like my love,Its on me!;)
    edited 30 December, 2007
    *looks at waiter* I'll have some champagne as well. So, when did the incident happen?:(
    About a week ago.* restaraunt starts playing the song''Stray Cat Strut* Oh,I love this song,would you like to dance Jax?* Puts her paws around his waist*
    Sorry Jax.My bro is acting silly,whenever someone goes on a date with me,he will fill in for me. But,would you like to dance?
    edited 30 December, 2007
    of course!|$|
    I love this song so much! I love you so much! My older bro is very protective! So,if he tries to have a talk with you sometime ,please try to convince him that you would never let anything happen to me! He is very protective and never leaves me alone with any guy! He is here right now spying on us! He can be such a pain sometimes!
    edited 30 December, 2007
    MOL!:)) Aww I love you too!:c9
    You are my one true love! I want to be with you furever! I just wish that you were my hubby:r! Sorry I said that,If you feel I am moving to fast,Its okay! But,I really do wish you were my hubby,but If ya think I am moving to fast,I completely understand!
    edited 30 December, 2007
    no, you're notmoving too fast! in fact: http://www.jewelrycentral.com/img/productImages/2793.jpg will you marry me?
    Oh Jax,Ofcourse I will marry you! I copied and pasted the link in the search box,and it didnt work,what is the link suppost to be,why didnt it work?
    edited 30 December, 2007
    Oh Jax,The ring is beautiful! You are sooo sweet!
    edited 30 December, 2007
    Good I'm glad you like it!|$| I love you so much!:c9
    I love you too! My best furiend Krishna is going to make us a wedding picture!:)! I am soooo glad that you are all mine!
    Jax,I feel soooo bad right now,but I have to go,my meowmy older brother wants on the computer,but I will talk to you as soon as I get back on,Love Ya! Bye My Dear!
    edited 30 December, 2007
    cool! I'm glad you're mine!:c9
    edited 30 December, 2007
    ok, That's ok Jessy. Love ya!:c9