HI..We\\\'re new and we need names...

Grace WahlmanGrace Wahlman ChesterMember Posts: 9,036
edited 31 December, 2007 in Plus Friendly
Hi we are new to Catster..Mom has been on Dogster for awhile now...and thought we needed a page too.. We are feral kitties that live in the lower shed..there is about 8 of us, but Mom could only get pictures of a few of us, cause we run when someone comes outside.. She doesn\'t know if we\'re boys or girls.. Mom has been working hard to make us more friendly, 3 of us will actually take food out of her hands now, then run down the steps to eat.. We all need names so any help would be appreciated.. Mom will post more pictures as she is able to..

Comments

• edited 28 December, 2007
    Hi! I am just spitballin' here, but, how about Marmalade and Oreo?:?
  • Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 28 December, 2007
    Humm ... Paint Drop & Chocolate Chip? :-#
  • Linda MorganLinda Morgan Member Posts: 387
    edited 28 December, 2007
    Hey your the kitty "siblings" of Sadie and Peaches! Sadie is pals with my doggie pupster Shea! For those two here are some names that can be for either or gender: For the black & white one: Moo, Vaca (cow in spanish), Winter, Jordan, Bailey, Silly For the other kitty: Jordan, Jackie, Jessie, Tangerine, Spick & Span (that could also go with both cats one named Spick the other Span:?), Folly, Pie (I was thinking of Peaches, peach pie:c9 MOL), Lucky, Chance. |bb||:|Alice and Furmily|:||bb|
  • edited 28 December, 2007
    How about: For the black and white one: Oreo,Cookie,Cocoa,MooMoo For the other one: JoJo,Tikee,Duke,Or Justice? Let me know if any of these names sound good to you?
  • Grace WahlmanGrace Wahlman ChesterMember Posts: 9,036
    edited 28 December, 2007
    Wow...what great names every kit has come up with...Mom is making a list... She is going to try to get more pictures of the camera shy ones...mol.. Thanks :b:
  • karen andersonkaren anderson small town siamesevilleMember Posts: 5,514
    edited 28 December, 2007
    What about chococat & butterscotch kitty :-h:^:
  • terri echolsterri echols kalamazooMember Posts: 4,758
    edited 29 December, 2007
    frick and frack? no that\'s entirely too silly...francis-or frances if it turns out to be a girl...samuel, or samantha if a girl-either way can call them frankie and sammy, alter the spelling to fit once you know what their...equipment...is. i\'ll get back to you if i have another brainstorm, i have to go give my sister a bath...:^:
  • Grace WahlmanGrace Wahlman ChesterMember Posts: 9,036
    edited 29 December, 2007
    Hi guys...Mom likes MooMoo for the black and white kitty... she/he is sooo pretty...just has the black spots on one side and the black slash under one ear...also a black spot on the rump and totally black tail... The other is a calico and we have 6 other calico's , what's really neat is all the tails are dark and a different color..one even has a white tip on it... One of the momma cats is a long haired tortoise-shell calico...she is VERY shy..and won't come to the porch if anyone is out there...she sits and waits for Momma to throw her snacks.... Will try to get more pictures of all of us...but it is very hard... Keep the names coming... Thanks so much for the warm welcome... Mom dressed up our page a little...so please check it out.. Wild Kitty Luvs:^::^:
  • edited 29 December, 2007
    How about,for the Calico: Choochi,Garfield,Karma,Suki,Raven,Romeo,Kit,Sunami,Smoothie, Carlile,Jason,Charm,Chip,or Hazel? Let me know if any of these sound good,I will try to think of some more if these dont interest you.=;
  • julie wallinjulie wallin knoxvilleMember Posts: 24,063 ✭✭
    edited 30 December, 2007
    First kudos for trying to help them. I like Moo Moo or Holstein for the b/w one. For the o/w how about apricot?
  • terri echolsterri echols kalamazooMember Posts: 4,758
    edited 30 December, 2007
    anybody in the Bunch a great huntress? diana is goddess of the hunt, artemis is her greek name. a silly name for anyone who's claw happy: claude or claudia you can also check out ts eliot's poems that inspired the musical "cats" for inspiration...mungojerrie is one name, rumbletigger another...i'll try to remember the name...might be old possum's book of practical cats, not sure...
  • Dee FreyDee Frey Member Posts: 363
    edited 31 December, 2007
    More ideas: Pepper for the black and white kitty Calliope for the calico Rex(if any of the red babies are boys)
  • Jasmine LeskiJasmine Leski Franklin ParkMember Posts: 806
    edited 31 December, 2007
    For the Calico, how about Coco,or,Charlie?