It\'s my 7th Birthday!!

Autumn GessertAutumn Gessert Amarillo, TXMember Posts: 333 ✭✭
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
Today is my 7th birthday!!! Me and Momma are so happy. I was so very sick 5 years ago she nearly lost me. Every year is such a gift to her! Just wanted to share our joy at another year! Purrs to effererybody!! Tommy

Comments

• Robin PinkhamRobin Pinkham BangorMember Posts: 1,601
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy 7th birthday !!!!;P;P;P;P I hope you are having a really wonderful day with lots of pets, treats and fun!!! Purrs, Maggie and the kitties from Maine
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday, Tommy! ;P :P |bb|
  • JANE STUTFIELDJANE STUTFIELD BERKELEYMember Posts: 2,203
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday, Tommy!!!!;P:P|bb| You're a lucky cat to have a loving family and to be healthy and happy and the lucky number - 7!! Hope your special day is purrrrfect. Purrrs, Oliver and family
  • Autumn GessertAutumn Gessert Amarillo, TXMember Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Thank you, efferybody, for sharing my birthday with me! And thank you for all the well wishes. I had a wonderful time, and thoroughly enjoyed all the extra attention I got! I even got some extra treats just for myself!!! I really like this birthday stuff! Thanks again for sharing it with me. That just makes it extra special! Purrs of happiness, Tommy