Girl looking

edited 6 January, 2008 in Catster Crushes
Hey my furr-end is looking and can't post but if your interested this is her link so post if you if your interested in her!:^: Newmen Her link http://www.catster.com/cats/686445

Comments

• edited 21 December, 2007
    NO ONE LOOKING FOR A GIRL!:((:(
  • edited 21 December, 2007
    I am interested!! i am single, loving and I really like meeting other cats! Expecially girl cats! I'd love to go on a date sometime but I don't know when. Delphie you are sooooo cute! Hope to see you soon! Oreo:-h
  • edited 22 December, 2007
    Newman, thank you for introding me to Delphi! She is my new girlfurriend! Again, thank you Newmen for introducing us! I think I am in love!
  • edited 25 December, 2007
    YOU DUMB CAT I ANSWERED FIRST:-OYOU SILLY LOVESTRUCK CAT HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:((:?::o:-k:-O
  • edited 28 December, 2007
    HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH MUHAHAHAHA Delphi dumped you awwwwwwwww you poor kitty Well bye=D>:P:-h%:D%|^|=;:^:;P:))!
  • edited 28 December, 2007
    nevermind you guys are together again%:D% That's GREAT!!
  • edited 30 December, 2007
    Oreo, what is up with you? She NEVER dumped me! We are engaged and happy as ever! Why are you so mean!!!!! :((
  • Claire BuliarClaire Buliar Member Posts: 1,617
    edited 30 December, 2007
    GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!;P|bb|
  • edited 31 December, 2007
    Sorry Max, I didn't mean to do that. You know the shoulder thing, the devil and the angel, well i decided to go with the devil and do that. I know i shouldn't have. It was just that I really liked Delphi at the time but I think I have found someone new. I am really, really sorry. So Sorry, Oreo:(
    'Tis okay Oreo. Hope we can be buds.
    Max I heard you had a little spat I'm so happy to see you too together I just hope I can help my brofur find some one too!|^| Best Wishes Newmen
  • Beth HallBeth Hall South ShieldsMember Posts: 329
    edited 2 January, 2008
    Did you say brother, hmm, is he Black and White? Well heres my link just incase! Baggy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • edited 2 January, 2008
    sorry he is a gray tabby, and has a girl furr-end now!:^:|^|:D
  • claire Fickeclaire Ficke Member Posts: 363
    edited 4 January, 2008
    Join Tux's dating club!=;
  • edited 4 January, 2008
    I am looking for someone, do you know anybody?
  • edited 6 January, 2008
    hey oreo? why did you freak out like that! anyway im sorry i didnt answer to you first. but i would not have worked out between us anyway. glad you have a girlfriend and i wish you alot of luck!