I am single and again and want to find the girl of my dreams

claire Fickeclaire Ficke Member Posts: 363
edited 7 January, 2008 in Catster Crushes
Hello kitties! I need a kitty who is always there for me and loves me and would never hurt me. I would love it if they were online lots. I just need someone who loves me and I will take care of them. I am 1/2 Linx or mountain lion or whatever. ahah! so ya I would to meet the one who holds my heart!

Comments

• claire Fickeclaire Ficke Member Posts: 363
    edited 6 January, 2008
    someone please go out with me!;);)
  • Stephanie ChangtuStephanie Changtu MiamiMember Posts: 1,175
    edited 6 January, 2008
    Hi Kovu, I'm Brownie,Cinnamon is my middle name. I think you are very handsome. I'll love to get to know you more. No wonder you look like a wild kitty. Maybe,some time we can go out sometime,How'd that sound?
    edited 6 January, 2008
    Hey! brownie! If that is ok could we stay just friends Since Loyed is going out with mouse my mom that maybe she could me new people. i don't mean to be mean i hope you understand but we can most definately be friends! [= thanks! :-h:-h
  • Stephanie ChangtuStephanie Changtu MiamiMember Posts: 1,175
    edited 6 January, 2008
    Thats okay I understand. I knew you were going to say that anyways.I would however love to be friends. Good Luck on finding someone, :b: :)
  • *** ****** *** Member Posts: 8,075
    edited 7 January, 2008
    Might wanna change your motto=;
    edited 7 January, 2008
    O I will.
  • Hannah SteffyHannah Steffy ChicoMember Posts: 122
    edited 7 January, 2008
    Hay! I\'m single! I go on normaly on Mon; Wend; Fri between 3-4 in pacific time.:D