~ Single Lil\' Man ~

edited 8 January, 2008 in Catster Crushes
Hi! :-h My name is Reese! I am looking for a lovely lady! Here are soem qualities I look for in a girl: 1) Sweet 2) Caring 3) Loves To Dance 4) Is On A Lot 5) Will Not Cheat On Me Hope I wasn't too demanding. I would Love to go out sometime! ~ Reese ~

Comments

• Darlene ColeDarlene Cole ChicagoMember Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭
    edited 23 December, 2007
    Hiya Reese....you're a handsome guy. You should have no problem...good luck. Buddy
  • Melisaa & LIndsey HillMelisaa & LIndsey Hill Member Posts: 5,046
    edited 23 December, 2007
    Reese i dont do this often but since your in my lillys family i could set you up with a cute little kitten
  • edited 23 December, 2007
    Yes puurrlease Zues! Thank you!!
    edited 23 December, 2007
    And, if that doesn't work out Reese, my little sister, Callie, is a very purrty little girl who I'd like to see with a decent guy. check her out: http://www.catster.com/cats/653419
  • edited 23 December, 2007
    Hey Reese's Pieces! You will have no trouble finding someone,you are very adorable,I am your sis Lillers best bud,I can help you find your puuuurrrfect match!
  • Kristyn LuksKristyn Luks Member Posts: 32,266
    edited 24 December, 2007
    Reese :-h My name is Bonnie. I'm about seven years old. I love to get into mischeif sometimes :r but I hope you don't mind. I'm only alot - you may not see us in the forums, 'cause we're usually on Dogster, but that can change too. =; I think you are very handsome and have stunning eyes! :r
  • edited 24 December, 2007
    Bonnie, I would love to go out sometime! :-h When is good for you? Zues and Buddy, I would also love going out with the people ya'll introduced me to!
  • shela keelshela keel Member Posts: 611
    edited 24 December, 2007
    hello handsome i cant wait for our date!
    edited 25 December, 2007
    I can't wait fur our date tonight! |^| Merry Christmas, sweetie!
    edited 25 December, 2007
    Hi Reese..sorry I didn't make the party to see you. But, I look forward to going out another time. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.. Purrs, Callie
    edited 25 December, 2007
    Sorry I couldn't make it to our date. It was a busy night and everyone is tired. Now we're just about to hit the hay. Maybe tomorrow? |:|
  • edited 6 January, 2008
    Sorry evfurryone. I am taken! Her name is ♥ Jophiel ♥ :c9
  • Saskia RottbeckSaskia Rottbeck CairnsMember Posts: 26,400
    edited 8 January, 2008
    Good Luck|bb|