A cat\'s new years resolutions-what are yours?

a aa a Member Posts: 157
edited 9 January, 2008 in What I Love About Catster
I resolve to not let Ashley get anywhere near me with that harness. I resolve to do something so naughty, it'll make news headlines! I resolve to avoid baths for a whole year! I resolve to be as naughty as possible, but not so much as to be thrown out of the house. (Doesn't everyone?) |bb|

Comments

• Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 31 December, 2007
    My new years resolutions are to play harder, eat more and sleep well.
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 31 December, 2007
    My new year resolution is to get even more spoiled and take over the world of course
  • Entirely PetsEntirely Pets Member Posts: 27
    edited 3 January, 2008
    My resolution is to be nicer and have lots more fun! Mom got me new Panic Mouse toys and lots of treats from EntirelyPets.com so I\'ll have plenty to do! I can\'t wait. Happy Meow Year to you all! ;P:P
  • Sara BehrSara Behr Green Bay, WIMember Posts: 547
    edited 3 January, 2008
    I resolve to take over the entire house and prove to my dad that I am the alpha male of the house! :))
  • terri echolsterri echols kalamazooMember Posts: 4,758
    edited 9 January, 2008
    i will continue my unbroken streak of wins at hide and seek cat...though i might let mommy know i\'m inside next time, before she goes out in the rain shaking a cat toy again:)) (she thought i might\'ve slipped out, cause i usually come running when i hear that rattly toy...she says she would\'ve felt like she was doing a rain dance if it hadn\'t already been raining. it DID rain harder, so maybe it worked!!) shyloh and i have ascended to the top of the entertainment center-but i want more. the ceiling is less than three feet above us, so i figure if i grow two more feet-well, get two feet longer, i don\'t need to be a six-footed cat, though that would be cool...hmmm:-kanyway, if you go online and look up the lolcat bible translation, you\'ll read all about Ceiling Cat. there\'s a pic of him-he looks just like ME!!:-O:-kso i need to reach the ceiling, so i can meet Ceiling Cat!! i will make mommy sleep more so i get in more hours a day sleeping comfortably on her head.:c9 along that line, i will win my big brother churrah over so completely that the three kitty fur pile up will finally be achieved, and kitty nirvana will be reached...:c9:c9:c9 i will learn to open the Pounce can and the liver treats can by MYSELF:):D