One month of...

edited 13 January, 2008 in Catster Crushes
Beauty, fun, romance, flirting, kisses, ham;), Love! One whole month we've been together! and I've loved every minute of it, I do believe there will be many months to come and each one will be better :c9:c9 I love you so much Figero! I don't know how I managed without you, my handsome, wonderful, amazing, sweet, fun, loving boyfriend:c9:c9

Comments

• edited 21 December, 2007
    bumps:c9
  • edited 23 December, 2007
    I hope he see's this
  • edited 28 December, 2007
    I love you so much to! You are the best! I still can't belive a moth together has went buy like that! *kisses* You are the best! *grabs something out of back pocket* I will wait forever I can't wait for alot more months! *Opens a Ring box* Will you marry me Uncuddles?
  • edited 29 December, 2007
    AHH!! ::o YES! haha!! YES I will Marry you Figero! *kisses* :c9:c9:c9:c9 I love you!!!
  • edited 1 January, 2008
    ::o:-O::o:-O Holy Crap! Yay she said yes! I love you so much! *kisses*
  • edited 1 January, 2008
    Hahaha!! *kisses* I love you so much!:c9
  • edited 3 January, 2008
    I love you so much with this rainbow kitty heart!!!
  • Colleen ElliotColleen Elliot Member Posts: 847
    edited 3 January, 2008
    Congratulations!!!!! |bb|
  • edited 7 January, 2008
    I love you so much, yo make me float on cloud nine all my life :c9 Thank you bumble:P
  • edited 12 January, 2008
    *blushes and steals a kiss off guard*
  • edited 13 January, 2008
    :r *heart flutters at stolen kiss* :c9 I will have a whole life of stolen kisses now :c9