When Should I Ask?

Beth HallBeth Hall South ShieldsMember Posts: 329
edited 17 January, 2008 in Catster Crushes
Jiya dudes and dolls, I want to ask my girlfriend to marry me, but I think she will say no because of the time we have been dating, can any expeirenced dudes help me out on this? Awesome... Milo

Comments

• Terri FielderTerri Fielder Member Posts: 91,615
    edited 11 January, 2008
    I think you should talk to your girlfriend and see what she thinks! Good Luck =;
  • Beth HallBeth Hall South ShieldsMember Posts: 329
    edited 11 January, 2008
    By the way her name is Sox, this is her page... http://www.catster.com/cats/576851
  • Cassandra GriffinCassandra Griffin OmahaMember Posts: 4,662
    edited 11 January, 2008
    i would wait beacause my ex preposed to me the day after we got together and :(( it didnt work out
  • edited 12 January, 2008
    I proposed after a week, and we are doing great! We are getting married in a few weeks!
    edited 12 January, 2008
    Great, I might wiat another wekk, then ask her if she loves me, thanks everyone!
    edited 12 January, 2008
    Oh yeah, how did you guys ask your girls to marry them? I wanna do something unique, something a little different!
  • Kristyn LuksKristyn Luks Member Posts: 32,266
    edited 12 January, 2008
    MOL! Pumpkin, I didn't propose to you a day after we went out. It was awhile after =; My suggestion is that you should wait or things don't work out.
  • Megan PaskoMegan Pasko Member Posts: 1,157
    edited 17 January, 2008
    Hey Handsome!! U did great!! I Love You, Too! ♥
    edited 17 January, 2008
    I LOVE YOU too sweetheart, thank you everyone, you really helped!
  • Melissa WhistlerMelissa Whistler SacramentoMember Posts: 2,505
    edited 17 January, 2008
    Who should do the asking ... always the male? Who helps plan these sweet kitty weddings?? Where can a meower find help with that too?
    edited 17 January, 2008
    To answer your question i think yes to the first! The second, paw friends and other cats can help, There are a few groups to get help with weddings!