Ethan\'s 6th Birthday- Jan. 28th

Sharon EvansSharon Evans Member Posts: 2,968
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
Today is my brother Ethan's 6th birthday. He seems a bit confused and thinking he should see something different today. :)) But he's a good little brother and I love him a lot. Just don't tell him I said that. :r Anyway I propose a toast to him so grab a catnip beer or catnip juice and join me. :) Then tomorrow I can go back to biting his ears. ;c;

Comments

• SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Big 6 !!! ;P :P |bb| ;P :P |bb| ;P :P |bb| Love ya, Ethan
    edited 11 November, 2008
    A toast to Ethan\'s Sixth Birthday!! ;P %:D% ;c; |bb| ;P %:D% :P ;c; |bb|
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, dear Ethan, Happy Birthday to you! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P |bb| |:|
  • Sharon EvansSharon Evans Member Posts: 2,968
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Thanks Athena, Aragorn and Apollo. Very cool birthday greetings from all of you. It was a birthday to remember. =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Belated Happy Birthday to you, Ethan! Hope you had a pawsome day, and that Louis isn't biting your ears too much today! :D Purrs, Felix & Critter |bb|
  • edited 11 November, 2008
    ooo we are a bit late, too! MERRY HAPPY...no matter what the day! cole & Jacques