Today is my Birthday!!!

Heidi PaulsonHeidi Paulson Member Posts: 2,785
edited 2 July, 2014 in Plus Occasions
Well, it is my gotcha day, but since we dont know when my birthday is we just say it is my birthday MOL. Mom said since my sister Betty's birthday is on February 2nd we are going to celebrate them on Saturday and we get catnip!!! I cant wait;c;%:D%;c;%:D%;P Kitty Purrs Kit - Kit

Comments

• Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday/Gotcha day Kit Kit. I hope you have a fun day and get lots of extra treats and snuggles. ;P:P|bb|;P:P|bb| Purrrs, Diego & LuLu
  • Heidi PaulsonHeidi Paulson Member Posts: 2,785
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Thanks Diego:-h
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hope your Saturday celebration is the best ever! ;P :P ;P :P ;P :P |bb| ;P :P |bb|
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy gotcha day to you, Happy gotcha day to you, Happy gotcha day, dear KitKit, Happy gotcha day to you. ;P %:D% :P ;c; |bb| ;P :P;c; |bb|
  • Tamara PaulatTamara Paulat PortlandMember Posts: 159
    edited 11 November, 2008
    yaaay!! Happy Birthday, and thank you soo much for my rosette - you made my day...xoxox, loves, Lucy:^:|$|:^:|$|:^:|$|
  • Audrey McAnarneyAudrey McAnarney Atlanta, GeorgiaMember Posts: 1,982
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Betty & Kit-Kat! ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P |bb| Kisses, Elisabeth Ann
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy gotcha day to you, Happy gotcha day to you, Happy gotcha day, dear Kit-Kit, Happy gotcha day to you. And many more................... Kitten kisses Teddy :b: