Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Single! :)

*** ****** *** Member Posts: 8,075
edited 4 February, 2008 in Catster Crushes
Hi there! Well, I\'m single, my fiancee broke up with me:( Me: Have lots of pictures:D Online everyday Fun to be with Make animations Would like somecat like me!:c9

Comments

• Laura KelloggLaura Kellogg Long IslandMember Posts: 476
    edited 28 January, 2008
    Hey! You can call me Penelope, Penny, or Pen I like to make alot of animations too and I\'m also single! :c9
  • *** ****** *** Member Posts: 8,075
    edited 28 January, 2008
    Hi Penelope!:-h My, what a cutie you are!:r I'd love a date sometime!
  • Lucy MildridLucy Mildrid SadievilleMember Posts: 8,596
    edited 29 January, 2008
    Hiya Jax!! You seem like a cute fuzball a fun! :D I was hoping maybe you'd like to go on a date with me? If not, GL!!! |bb|%:D% Love, Starlight
    edited 29 January, 2008
    I'd love to Starlight!:-h You're soooo beautifur!:r
    edited 29 January, 2008
    Starlight, check my furmily, anyone look familiar??;):))! I'd still love a date;)
    edited 29 January, 2008
    Aww thanx Jax! You're pretty handsome yourself ;) :r :c9 I'm up fur a date anytime, lemme know ;)
    edited 29 January, 2008
    Thanks!:r Soooo Did ya check my family??? I think your family knows Some of us;):))
    edited 29 January, 2008
    :))!:))!:))!:))!:))! I seem to have missed the above post there :))!:))!:))!:))! MOL:))!:))!:))! Hmm... there are somr familiars ;) xDD Well then, from what Taiga tells me, you must be a pretty pawsome cat to have a bro Like Neapoleon!
    edited 29 January, 2008
    Aww, thanks!:D:r Napoleon says you must be pawretty nice to have a sis like Taiga!;)
    edited 30 January, 2008
    He He :r:) Well, you know I am always up fur a date ;)
    edited 31 January, 2008
    Just IM me when you are free;)
  • Jennifer RileyJennifer Riley Member Posts: 796
    edited 31 January, 2008
    I am single too. You sure r cute :r. You kind of look like a longer-furred version of my bro-furr. I still think ur cute tho. Purrs Bella
    edited 31 January, 2008
    :-h
  • edited 31 January, 2008
    :r:r:r:r:r I think you are handsome. If, if you want, I would love to go out???:r:r
    edited 2 February, 2008
    A date sounds great! Pmail me when you are free=;
  • Laura KelloggLaura Kellogg Long IslandMember Posts: 476
    edited 3 February, 2008
    Jax, I thought you were going to go on a date with me before? :-/
    edited 4 February, 2008
    Sorry everykitty, I have found my girl :D I wish you all luck on finding a man, and don't worry, you all will because you are all beautifur!|bb||:|