An adventure is unfolding in my diary!

Elizabeth ClarkeElizabeth Clarke BerkeleyMember Posts: 1,818 ✭✭
edited 4 February, 2008 in Catster Diaries
Hi everycat, I just posted Chapter 15 of my latest cat-centric epic, "The Festival of Bast." Lots of Catsters have joined the adventure, so you may recognize some friends, and there's much more to come! Visit my page and check my diary for new chapters semi-daily! I hope you have fun reading it!

Comments

• Kim WashburnKim Washburn LouisvilleMember Posts: 1,057
    edited 13 September, 2007
    Yeah. We just saw this post and are off to read the new chapter. Mommy looked earlier but it was still chapter 14. She was sad because she's "hooked" and wanted a new chapter. And now there is one. It's like you read our minds. ;) Purrs, Jack
  • Elizabeth ClarkeElizabeth Clarke BerkeleyMember Posts: 1,818 ✭✭
    edited 18 September, 2007
    Chapter 16 is up (at last)! ;c; More Catsters will be appearing in the next few chapters, including you, Jack!
    edited 2 October, 2007
    ;c; Oh, wow! I am a Diary Pick of the Day today! ;c; Thanks, Catster! And thanks everycat for reading! The Festival of Bast is up now to Chapter 18.... Chapter 19 coming SOON!
  • MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    edited 4 October, 2007
    Concatulations Jubilee;c;=D>;c;Way to go you deserve it=D>
  • Rachel HicksRachel Hicks Littleton/DenverMember Posts: 23,738
    edited 6 October, 2007
    Way to go Jubilee! This is such a grrrrrreat adventure! Me & Laurie are sitting on the edge of our seats! Everyday your page is the 1st one we go to when we turn on Catster=;=;
    edited 7 October, 2007
    :-h Gosh, thanks, Sam and Zippie! Chapter 21 is up!
  • Laura KittyLaura Kitty Member Posts: 36
    edited 13 October, 2007
    WOW. Its long....
    edited 20 October, 2007
    Chapter 24 is up!!!! :-h
    edited 14 December, 2007
    Hi everycat! "The Festival of Bast" is on season hiatus, but Chapter 30 is on the way soon! Meanwhile, my most recent update on my foster-brother, Skeeter, was honored as a Diary Pick of the Day today! ;c; Thanks, Catster! So check it out, and learn all about the little intruder in my house while you wait for the next installment of "The Festival of Bast." And, I know the story's gotten really long, so now's a great time to start reading if you're new to the story, or get caught up if you've fallen behind!
    edited 29 January, 2008
    The story is up and running again at last! ;P;c;:P;P;c;:P Chapters 30 and 31 are in my diary, and Chapter 32 is on the way! So head over to my page and join the adventure!
    edited 4 February, 2008
    Jubilee just posted Chapter 33! It's fun to have a big sister who is a writer -- maybe she will put me in her next story! %:D% But in the meantime, "The Festival of Bast" is really cool and you should read it!