HELP!

edited 4 February, 2008 in Plus Fun
Help! There is a Catster/Dogster Hacker on the loose! This person is getting on other people's accounts and deleting thier pets, sending vicious pmail to thier loved ones, putting cuss words evfurrywhere, etc. All of my doggie sibs are GONE! Someone got on thier account and deleted them. They are starting to get rid of my kitty fam, too. This is not good! Help! HQ, WE NEED YOU! I know this is not the right place to post this, but, I am puutting it in almost evfurry place I can find. Evfurrycat needs to know this. Nobody else should have to have that happen to them, it is horrible!

Comments

• Abby StolbergAbby Stolberg Prairie VillageMember Posts: 9,419
    edited 4 February, 2008
    We herd about this, horrible.A couple of the pup's pals have been deleted due to this horrible person:(( Sweetie you need to change your password! Sadly HQ is closed on weekends. |bb|
  • Nicole WeissNicole Weiss HamptonMember Posts: 6,649
    edited 3 February, 2008
    hi all, i just wanted to let you know, this was all a big hoax, a few awful people started to cause mass panic on both catster AND dogster... dont worry your all safe and HQ is very aware of whats going on and it will be resolved tomorrow morning....
  • Nicole WeissNicole Weiss HamptonMember Posts: 6,649
    edited 3 February, 2008
    and why would someone hack into your account and delete all your dogs and not mess with your cats??? thats a little fishy to me...
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 4 February, 2008
    Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Catster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ