Looking for a valentine ♥

Danielle SwartznebergerDanielle Swartzneberger KalispellMember Posts: 19,590
edited 9 February, 2008 in Catster Crushes
Hi kitties! I have been single for a while now, and I don't want to go Valentineless this year so...I'm looking for a Valentine :) ~Kimora

Comments

• *** ****** *** Member Posts: 8,075
    edited 13 January, 2008
    |bb|
  • Danielle SwartznebergerDanielle Swartzneberger KalispellMember Posts: 19,590
    edited 13 January, 2008
    Thanks! :)
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 14 January, 2008
    Madeline, You look like a very cute girl!! Are you still looking for a Valentine? I am a brilliant orange tabby cat named Mufasa. I live in Wisconsin, have a sister named Bella and a wonderful Mommie who adopted me last May. I am currently single. I am on almost every day (although my typist is going to be gone late January, early February on vacation). I am looking for a pretty little girl who is sweet and sincere. My angel Brother is getting married March 2nd and I need to find a wedding date (I'm in the wedding party, and don't want to be the only single one there!!) If you are interested, please send me a p-mail. Purrrs, Mufasa (if this doesn't work out, I'd still like to be your friend. Will send a friends request also)
    edited 14 January, 2008
    Sweet Mufasa, I would love to get to know you :c9
    edited 15 January, 2008
    I'd love to get to know you better. Please tell me a little bit about yourself. Purrrhaps we can get together for a little conversation? I will tell you a little bit more about me. I live with my Mommie and sister Bella. I have only been here since last May, but I am king of the household (I have to be, I'm the only boy right now!!) Mommie has three kitties at the Rainbow Bridge. My angel brofur BeeJay found me for Mommie after he crossed to the Bridge (he directed Mommie to Catster and to my adoption notice!!). I am VERY vocal, I love treats, I love to climb and I love to play!! Mom says I am still young and that is why I'm so busy. I am a year and 5 months old. That's all for now. Hope to hear from you soon. Purrrrs, Mufasa
    edited 15 January, 2008
    That sounds purrrfect :D Well, I have only been here since about October. Mom found me in her neighborhood, somebody had dropped me off here because I am a kitten that was going to be sold but my tail is crooked so they dumped me off, and Mom is so glad she saved me! I am a very sassy kitty, it's always WW3 around here :)) I rule over that dog they call Mookie!
    edited 17 January, 2008
    Bumps :)
    edited 18 January, 2008
    Kimora, You own a dog? I'm very impressed!!! How great to have a dog to rule over. Right now, I just have my sisfur Bella. She thinks she is in charge, but I don't believe it for a minute. Mommie says that sometime soon I might be getting a new brofur (I don't know if I like that idea or not). It is verrrry cold here tonight, so I have to go snuggle up with Mommie in the bed soon. I will type you more this weekend (Mommie says we will be around Catster some this weekend, cuz it's too cold to go to far from the house). Purrrrs, Mufasa
  • Jessie BCJessie BC Peterborough, OntarioMember Posts: 14,030
    edited 21 January, 2008
    |bb|
    edited 28 January, 2008
    :)) Thanks Lindsay :D
    edited 30 January, 2008
    Bumps :D
    edited 9 February, 2008
    * dusts off * :))