thanx again

Lynda Van EttenLynda Van Etten Menands, NYMember Posts: 707
edited 12 February, 2008 in Choosing the Right Cat
Hi there, Mama said she got your pmail. (I still have to rely on her to OPEN and READ them to me) I'm only 8 years old and I have had these terrible black specks on my right eye for at least 3 years now. They keep spreading and now they're forming in my left eye too! Mama is so worried about it, and the fact that she can't find any info doesn't help. But the specks are BLACK and not BROWN which means (if she understands right) it could be feline iris melanosis. Still she said she doesn't like the thought that maybe I am sick too and dreads the thought that I might have to go to kitty heaven too if it's really bad. Mama said she has to know what her limits are financially because when she took my brother to the vet, she said she only had $1200....well the vet went and gave her an estimate for $1200 worth of work for ONE DAY! Of course he had heart failure but they wanted to do stuff like a complete wellness check, suction, and some other things. I heard her telling my gramma over the phone that she wouldn't authorize anything unnecessary so they managed to lower it to $400. She told the vet the reason why she couldn't authorize so much was because if she authorized the full $1200 of stuff, there'd be no other money to pay for his future treatments, and that if he didn't live that much longer there'd be no point in having things like a wellness exam done. Mama said she had this "feeling" (like a sense) that Buster wouldn't live long after his first bout w/heart failure and his recent death proved her right.

Comments

• Lynda Van EttenLynda Van Etten Menands, NYMember Posts: 707
    edited 12 February, 2008
    DARN! I didn't mean to post this as a separate thread. Can you humans delete this thread? Thanx Miss Greta the Great
  • Lynda Van EttenLynda Van Etten Menands, NYMember Posts: 707
    edited 12 February, 2008
    DARN! I didn't mean to post this as a separate thread. Can you humans delete this thread? Thanx Miss Greta the Great